Dan

📢 Pay Per Post is Back!

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Hi All,

It is with great pleasure that we announce the return of Pay Per Post to the Primedice Community. Previously we had issue's with the quality of content and the abuse of the system, but those times are now gone! We have revamped the system to take into account the following factors:

• Existing Post Count & Rank - The more content you post, the greater your payout.
  • Length of Topic/Post - Short and meaningless topics/posts will no longer receive credits.
  • Copywriter/Plagiarism Check - Your post is processed to ensure its not stolen.
  • Warn Level Factor - Your warning's influence the payout ratio per topic/posts.
  • Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

We have also added a couple of other nifty features under the hood to help properly reward those users who have shown existing participation and influence in the community. I hope with this update we can see the growth of the community grow bigger and better once more!

Thanks for this haha, I regret the time when I was new here, I have no Idea about spamming in this forum hahaha, so I earned a warning point from Irena, unfortunately it cannot be be removed and it will stay forever hehe...

Thanks for the hard work @Dan.

I believe this new format of PPP is well balanced between the reward for the user and the quality of the posts. Like Norisa i thought the quality was better since PPP was gone but the activity on the forum had decreased too. So this new version could work on both issues. Great !

I'm digging this cuz it has given me a reason to use the forums and found some awesome content so far.

my question here is... how does the sats transfer to our pd user accounts? cuz.. mine aren't...

1 hour ago, nytewind said:

I'm digging this cuz it has given me a reason to use the forums and found some awesome content so far.

my question here is... how does the sats transfer to our pd user accounts? cuz.. mine aren't...

Click on the dropbox connected to the account, for you its Nytewind obviously. Then click My Economy Dashboard. Once you do that you can see the balance on the leftside and a dropbox next to the amount on the right of the total. Clicking that you will see "transfer" and its pretty easy from there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nice to see this back and active but I would like to see a restriction on new accounts that just come in here and spam up the forum. Was watching the promo that closed yesterday evening and saw some pretty bad topics started just to milk the system and hit the goal of 5 topics and 20 replies. Sent Milan a pm about it for feedback but I think my initial issue got lost some how as I was not whining about not enough promotions but more that there is a caste system in place on PD that becomes evident in tipping and upvoting certain folks threads. Having 8 of the 14 winners be mods/Streamers felt like a reinforcement of the problem was what I wanted to state. Optics game is important for growth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Would like to see some kind of counter for members that see people crapping on the forum as well. I know the mods are pretty busy between the two sites,chat and support issues.

Part of me wants to down vote folks that spam but I know there would be push back and it would backfire with little support. But I rather not see responses that are vague and empty or even off topic getting paid.

As usual,grumpy cat modeB|

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yaaay! I don't think it was needed but it's cool! 

Just 2 questions for @Dan.

Does the copy/plagiarism count for only PD or other websites or forums as well? Does copy/plagiarism implement identic ideas but diffirent text in a post?

Picks up other sites.

22 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Click on the dropbox connected to the account, for you its Nytewind obviously. Then click My Economy Dashboard. Once you do that you can see the balance on the leftside and a dropbox next to the amount on the right of the total. Clicking that you will see "transfer" and its pretty easy from there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nice to see this back and active but I would like to see a restriction on new accounts that just come in here and spam up the forum. Was watching the promo that closed yesterday evening and saw some pretty bad topics started just to milk the system and hit the goal of 5 topics and 20 replies. Sent Milan a pm about it for feedback but I think my initial issue got lost some how as I was not whining about not enough promotions but more that there is a caste system in place on PD that becomes evident in tipping and upvoting certain folks threads. Having 8 of the 14 winners be mods/Streamers felt like a reinforcement of the problem was what I wanted to state. Optics game is important for growth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Would like to see some kind of counter for members that see people crapping on the forum as well. I know the mods are pretty busy between the two sites,chat and support issues.

Part of me wants to down vote folks that spam but I know there would be push back and it would backfire with little support. But I rather not see responses that are vague and empty or even off topic getting paid.

As usual,grumpy cat modeB|

This is an ongoing battle with spammers @Blindme, we will continue to try and do our best to win the fight. Thank you for your concerns. 

3 minutes ago, MrKnight8686 said:

Wow.. I like this :D... comeback to our community now :D

i think this is the way of edward to make PD forum alive but much better if we have PD streamers :D

On 10/27/2017 at 11:51, Dan said:

Hi All,

It is with great pleasure that we announce the return of Pay Per Post to the Primedice Community. Previously we had issue's with the quality of content and the abuse of the system, but those times are now gone! We have revamped the system to take into account the following factors:

• Existing Post Count & Rank - The more content you post, the greater your payout.
  • Length of Topic/Post - Short and meaningless topics/posts will no longer receive credits.
  • Copywriter/Plagiarism Check - Your post is processed to ensure its not stolen.
  • Warn Level Factor - Your warning's influence the payout ratio per topic/posts.
  • Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

We have also added a couple of other nifty features under the hood to help properly reward those users who have shown existing participation and influence in the community. I hope with this update we can see the growth of the community grow bigger and better once more!

thankies sir...this ine honestly helps me to earn and save...thanks for the opportunity again.

cheers!