Caashia

What keeps you alive?

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Ohh, can I know the story?

All that keeps me alive is my family and friends. 

I remember when I was young I used to say that I wouldn't die before I had sex. (I was 15)  xD 

4 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hmm looks like you have uncomfortable past 

not so bad past.. I got a very loving family, a little or almost zero financial problem ( we can buy all we NEED. "WANTS" aren't included ) and it makes my life very boring..

So I decided to take revenge on the people who mocked me and told me that I won't be successful in life, especially this one stupid girl who stepped on my ego. I made her an inspiration to finish my studies ( when we're both studying ). I invested time on her, bla bla bla and then when she graduated she left me, and then me being heartbroken failed all my subjects, become depressed, I even think about killing myself. that was back then, now Im rising from the deepest point of my life and I learned so many things. The best revenge is the smile of success.

3 hours ago, mgod said:

not so bad past.. I got a very loving family, a little or almost zero financial problem ( we can buy all we NEED. "WANTS" aren't included ) and it makes my life very boring..

So I decided to take revenge on the people who mocked me and told me that I won't be successful in life, especially this one stupid girl who stepped on my ego. I made her an inspiration to finish my studies ( when we're both studying ). I invested time on her, bla bla bla and then when she graduated she left me, and then me being heartbroken failed all my subjects, become depressed, I even think about killing myself. that was back then, now Im rising from the deepest point of my life and I learned so many things. The best revenge is the smile of success.

Daymn, I'm definitely going to quote that last sentence of you sometime! I'll be like: A wise old friend of me once told me: "The best revenge is the smile of success!" And then all my friends will be like: "You better get that success or else we'll all be laughing at your face!" xD 

But seriously, I hope you get to hit that bitch in the face one day! Then she'll feel what success is! >:(

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Daymn, I'm definitely going to quote that last sentence of you sometime! I'll be like: A wise old friend of me once told me: "The best revenge is the smile of success!" And then all my friends will be like: "You better get that success or else we'll all be laughing at your face!" xD 

But seriously, I hope you get to hit that bitch in the face one day! Then she'll feel what success is! >:(

Agree, just show them that you are better and more success than them. It would be sweet revenge

air. food. water. having a roof over my head helps. Clothes. internet is fun. titties. weed. Thor. knowing trump will die but his orange face will be reborn into a pumpkin, boobs. I think that's a good start.