athena2007

Dream car

If the boys come with the car, I'm totally interested in 'Baby' (Impala). :P 

On 23.10.2017 at 12:39, athena2007 said:

если бы у вас был выбор автомобиля или suv вашей мечты, что бы это было и почему .. я хотел бы Mercedes-Benz G 500, так как он может ездить на вездеходах, и это comftoble и luxurios также ... и зверь ....

IMG_1138.jpg

I want this car, this is my dream

Now for real, I would go for any Toyota Celica, 80s, 90s, 00s, doesn't matter. :) This 2015 one is :x, tho. I mean, look at that interior, it just makes you sing 'I'm on a highway to hell'! :D 

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

lovely party but not robust enough for off road x

On 10/25/2017 at 22:52, Irena said:

Now for real, I would go for any Toyota Celica, 80s, 90s, 00s, doesn't matter. :) This 2015 one is :x, tho. I mean, look at that interior, it just makes you sing 'I'm on a highway to hell'! :D 

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

cant belive a toyota celica looks like that now unbeliveable ,, lovely 

On 10/25/2017 at 23:09, Asombroso said:

Bugatti Veyron59f0b74133a1c_1280px-Bugatti_Veyron_16.4__Frontansicht_(1)_5._April_2012_Dsseldorf.thumb.jpg.5863df467d6d3d2e5fe02f9393805e5a.jpg

asom this was the car in blue i was gona post but for all terrain .. the merc is the one 4 me .. and i suppose this second ,,,

On 10/25/2017 at 21:43, Bojana said:

'67 Chevrolet Impala from Supernatural :P I always die seeing it run in the episode!

95b025f513bacd94fc4240b32fa5e4ae.jpg

yes i think this goes with ya style bojana .. u can always pick a few handsome hitch hikers on the road x

On 10/25/2017 at 22:52, Irena said:

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

AC DC - Highway to Hell   :D

Just now, Partyboy04 said:

Your have to work hard to earn btc ! to buy that car Ahahah i think u can buy that car with 10btc, but 10btc is not easy to earn lol 

yeah, that is why is hard (((

46 minutes ago, Partyboy04 said:

That was cool bro and ride some chick lol

I know right?? Classic is the new thang now!  I bet many oldies will ask for a picture with this car. I mean, i would too if I encountered one. xD59f3f98e27d0b_images(13).jpg.858e20d0a574d53d1d149f5d13370ed6.jpg

There was a time when my dream car was any new car like an experimental or concept car such as Henry Ford’s Quadricycle and Ransom E. Olds earliest Oldsmobile in which the powertrain, starting system, steering, and suspension needed to be evaluated. However, as cars became more advanced and more common any new design was less experimental, having perhaps an engine with new manufacturing methods tested in a car with otherwise proven technology. Then along came Harley Earl who reinvented the concept car in the late 1930s, though it was simply labeled “experimental” at the time. The concept car often exhibits multiple advanced ideas and to be truly accurate the term should probably be “concepts car.”Harley Earl’s Buick Y-Job was a radical car for its time, though not so radical as to be unappealing to the public. It is generally recognized as the first modern concept car due to the multiple advanced ideas incorporated into its overall design. In the case of the Y-Job it was built with advanced styling and advanced mechanical features, though under its hood was simply an improved version of Buick’s “Dynaflash” straight-eight which had been in use since 1931.

Edited by coachhip

43 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Tesla model S, this car is so beautiful and so practical

Not that I don't know how it looks like, or that we cannot google it, but adding a picture wouldn't hurt! :P 

I'm more a big car guy and especially the Chevrolet brand ;) 

Chevrolet Silverado 2017

ca-2017-chev-special-editions-realtree-9

or Chevrolet Colorado ZH2

defense-large.jpg

Their futuristic FNR electric model is legit too ^^

chevrolet-salon-de-shangai_5325685.jpeg

I'm not that much into cars but i like some old school ones like that ford mustang 1965

ford-mustang-convertible-gt-1965.jpg

or the classic and classy Bentley Continental GT

1200px-Bentley_Continental_GT_(II)_%E2%8

Edited by Kargai