Bojana

Talking to Pets

16 hours ago, Bojana said:

Is its name Winter or? :)

Her name is Morda (eng. Muzzle).
Because all the time he puts his muzzle where it is not necessary))

Edited by igarey

10 hours ago, grot1112 said:

Я все еще небольшой

1937437.jpg

Oh my, such a big fella xD What's his name?

10 hours ago, igarey said:

Her name is Morda (eng. Muzzle).
Because all the time he puts his muzzle where it is not necessary))

I like the name :) So he is hugging the heater cause he is cold, yeah, my cat does similar thing :)

Among many pets of mine, most of the time I talk to my cats and it seems they can understand at least 50% of stuff I say. When they don't understand I try to teach them, simple as that.
Usually, they want to talk about food like all other pets or if they can devastate some furniture, then I need to explain them that it would be a bad idea. :)

I would say: hi I am very much from you! How do you think I'm taking care of you my friend? Do you think I'm loving? That I'm doing a great job with you? Are you happy to live with us? Am I having a good time with you every day? Am I walking enough with you when we walk the streets or the woods?

Oh, I love dogs, I have 5 of them here at home, and two weeks ago two dogs of mine bred together, result were 16 dogs !!!

I think they will all say they love us and are happy with us.

Every day here in case our family treats the dogs well, we spend all the time here on the farm with them, so we take care with lots of love, they are part of the family. And I, after or in the midst of daily activities, are with me much of my daily life. Here we have cat, horse, chickens, fish and now will increase the animals, and we always talk to everyone has a name.