Jump to content
Bojana

Talking to Pets

Recommended Posts

LOL, I don't have pets but I play a lot with my cousin's. When I'm playing the conversation would be like this:

Me: Go get the ball Trixy!

**Dog running in all directions as if a bomb's going to explode**

Dog: YES, yes yes. Throw the ball! throw the ball!

**Me fake throwing ball**

**Dog looking for ball**

(10 mins pass)

**Dog coming back as if his whole family just died**

Dog: Do you know I hate playing with you?           Asshole!

**Me feeling guilty for not having thrown the ball**

xD This actually happened yesterday... I went again today and the dog didn't want to play anymore. I think I made a big mistake... :/

Edited by Noahbreezy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well. actually i have two parrots, and they call me when they are hungry , thirsty or want to take a shower, they walk around the house and also sometimes they sleep with me.

ok, this is one of my parrots, her name is MARINA, she is 15 years old, she is so cute and so intelligent, she speaks a lot, she likes to walk on my bed

 

IMG_20171004_182702.jpg

VID_20171006_161842.mp4

Edited by vinka1976

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

LOL, I don't have pets but I play a lot with my cousin's. When I'm playing the conversation would be like this:

Me: Go get the ball Trixy!

**Dog running in all directions as if a bomb's going to explode**

Dog: YES, yes yes. Throw the ball! throw the ball!

**Me fake throwing ball**

**Dog looking for ball**

(10 mins pass)

**Dog coming back as if his whole family just died**

Dog: Do you know I hate playing with you?           Asshole!

**Me feeling guilty for not having thrown the ball**

xD This actually happened yesterday... I went again today and the dog didn't want to play anymore. I think I made a big mistake... :/

Hahahaha, I laughed so hard for this one, great example, Noah, and shame on you for betraying the poor dog! :D 

3 hours ago, vinka1976 said:

well. actually i have two parrots, and they call me when they are hungry , thirsty or want to take a shower, they walk around the house and also sometimes they sleep with me.

ok, this is one of my parrots, her name is MARINA, she is 15 years old, she is so cute and so intelligent, she speaks a lot, she likes to walk on my bed

 

IMG_20171004_182702.jpg

VID_20171006_161842.mp4

Awesome, @vinka1976, sooo... they actually talk, no need to figure out what they want, hehe xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Hahahaha, I laughed so hard for this one, great example, Noah, and shame on you for betraying the poor dog! :D 

Awesome, @vinka1976, sooo... they actually talk, no need to figure out what they want, hehe xD 

they ask for food, shower, water, they call me by my name, i mean they scream my name...... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×