Ssociety

What is the best crypto to mine?

1 minute ago, Ssociety said:

Yup I am also considering dashcoin, when did you start mining it?

I mined 0.07 just in 1-2 hours, don't know exactly how much time. I'm mining with laptop GPU so if you use special hardware it will add up even more quickly.

I mined Bytecoin too today and mined 20 BCN in 3-4 hours.

35 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I mined 0.07 just in 1-2 hours, don't know exactly how much time. I'm mining with laptop GPU so if you use special hardware it will add up even more quickly.

I mined Bytecoin too today and mined 20 BCN in 3-4 hours.

where and how is mining?

8 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

where and how is mining?

You can mine in very diffirent ways, I'm most likely not the best person to explain mining cuz i don't do it that much. I can' even call it a microsidejob.

Before I started getting interested in mining, I googled it for a long time! I recommend you to do that too, it's important to have your own clear ideas!

Answer to your question: I mine at Minergate's, here is my referral link: https://minergate.com/a/45ea0303dfdcf84b5bf87cd9 . Minergate offers diffirent cryptocurrencies.2017-10-21_(3).thumb.png.b8e09cacb53a460e6913125d3fba7753.png

You can also add your own pools if you want to but I don't recommend that as Minergate has picked out the best crypto's for you. It does not show some currencies for me because I mine with a laptop and a laptop is obviously not as powerful as the special hardware you can buy at some stores. 

I recommend you to start mining with Minergate first and if you get the hang of it and know enough about mining thanks to google... Only then I would start mining with good and special hardware. 

Wish you luck!

3 minutes ago, michelozzo said:

all the coin are cheap ... but it depends on the CPU you have ... if it is weak, the mining is in the loss!

Never mine with CPU, always with GPU or special hardware. And not all currencies are crap.  

22 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

You can mine in very diffirent ways, I'm most likely not the best person to explain mining cuz i don't do it that much. I can' even call it a microsidejob.

Before I started getting interested in mining, I googled it for a long time! I recommend you to do that too, it's important to have your own clear ideas!

Answer to your question: I mine at Minergate's, here is my referral link: https://minergate.com/a/45ea0303dfdcf84b5bf87cd9 . Minergate offers diffirent cryptocurrencies.2017-10-21_(3).thumb.png.b8e09cacb53a460e6913125d3fba7753.png

You can also add your own pools if you want to but I don't recommend that as Minergate has picked out the best crypto's for you. It does not show some currencies for me because I mine with a laptop and a laptop is obviously not as powerful as the special hardware you can buy at some stores. 

I recommend you to start mining with Minergate first and if you get the hang of it and know enough about mining thanks to google... Only then I would start mining with good and special hardware. 

Wish you luck!

Never mine with CPU, always with GPU or special hardware. And not all currencies are crap.  

With gpu everything changes.

i mining of low value but with growth margins....

A question : wit GPU what is your hash rate???

Edited by michelozzo

1 minute ago, michelozzo said:

With gpu everything changes.

i mining of low value but with growth margins....

An answer: wit GPU what is your hash rate???

My hashrate is only around 300 h/s but it gives enough to me. If you have a PC with 1 or more 4gb GPU's u can mine way more!

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

My hashrate is only around 300 h/s but it gives enough to me. If you have a PC with 1 or more 4gb GPU's u can mine way more!

-.- the hash rate wit my pc is........6 h/s

How much your gpu?? you could tell me the model so I find it on amazon..

1 minute ago, michelozzo said:

-.- the hash rate wit my pc is........6 h/s

How much your gpu?? you could tell me the model so I find it on amazon..

I use a laptop with GPU the GPU is a NVIDEA Geforce GTX 1050. My laptop is the Acer Aspire VX 15.

My CPU goes at around 50 h/s and my GPU at around 300. It also depends of the mining difficulty.

Do you use Minergate?

2 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I use a laptop with GPU the GPU is a NVIDEA Geforce GTX 1050. My laptop is the Acer Aspire VX 15.

My CPU goes at around 50 h/s and my GPU at around 300. It also depends of the mining difficulty.

Do you use Minergate?

Thanks. 

No, but i Know minergate. At this moment i mine with pc of work with moonbitcoin and freebitcoin mining...but is not cheap.

On minergate 6 h/s is little....for this reason i buy a gpu..

2 minutes ago, michelozzo said:

Thanks. 

No, but i Know minergate. At this moment i mine with pc of work with moonbitcoin and freebitcoin mining...but is not cheap.

On minergate 6 h/s is little....for this reason i buy a gpu..

Oh ok, good luck at Minergate. Could you use my referral link please? To support me? https://minergate.com/a/45ea0303dfdcf84b5bf87cd9 Thank you!

That's true, don't confuse Dashcoin and Dash. Minergate let you mine Dashcoin ($0.03), not Dash ($265.23).

The interesting option of Minergate is that they will mine the most interesting coin depending of your computer. (Smart mining). For me it's Monero for example.