Denya123

How to win a Bingo game in chat?

Maybe you'll noticed that I'm frequently winning a bingo game, when I'm online and this my tips for users struggling with how to do it. No bots neither scripts required. Also luck is not really involved. Yes, in difference of Roll Hunt, where my tactic is still good, but it can't compete, because of only 15 minutes to participate (less rolls), where's Bingo has 60 and that's where's no luck, but an average result shine.

Pre-nerf Bingo was super easy (it took a few minutes on average to complete it). With 1/100 chance for every number and only one type of number(nn.xx) it was easier to get all the rolls and required less consentration to do so. Since recently it become harder to get all numbers and now it has 1/1000 chance for every 10 numbers and also has 3 types - either n.0x or nn.nx or n0.0x (an about 30 minutes to complete now). More patience, more concentration. It means that now most players give up participating in a beggining and more chances for you to win ;) 

So, when ChatBot announces bingo you quickly do the command "/pm chatbot 1". That way you can send rolls faster by just pressing TAB in chat and Bet ID. Not get ditracted by chat also saves time for you to finish. And now the main thing for the fastest rolls. You do Animation: OFF, Statistics: ON, Hot Keys: ON, Sounds: OFF. Now you can just Press SPACE to do the roll and if you hold it the rolls will keep cycling super fast. Don't forget to put your cursor to the Bet amount box, that way your screen won't go down when you cycling. Sometimes it will say "Too many requests, hol up", don't worry just unpress and press it again. Also more tips:

To the ones who has <5k sats balance do 1.01x or 1.02x payout - that way you get to cycle a lot more rolls than on 2x, be4 you potentially run out. And scroll your screen down until it covers your Bet amount box - that way you can keep in check more rolls than be4.

Ok, I think that's it. Glhf to every1!