skadil

Is it okay to invest in bitcoins as of now current price?

I dont know if its possible or not, but i read on internet that even Paypal CEO  think that BTC will pass 1 milion USD per coin in 5-10 years.

So if i had some big savings, i would put it on BTC

i shud say now is time to buy...btc going down is always the good time for buying and collecting.well you will never know when it will pump up so better to save now while its not pumping yet.goodluck!

On 20-10-2017 at 05:24, skadil said:

The price is highly flactuating, is it profitable if one buys at current price ?

No, for the meanwhile I'd just wait and see. Hold the bitcoins I have and then sell some or trade some when it goes up. Just leave it be if it drops. That's what I'd do.

Investing in bitcoin is profitable at any extent of price. However this should be taken with a pinch of salt because the price may drop as well. One needs to watch the movement around the market and think when its good to buy bitcoin. The price is rallying between 14k USD and 15k USD and anything below 13K is worth investing in.

Virtually no-one in August-September 2017 would have expected the Bitcoin price to be where it is now, even if it has dropped in the last few weeks. It's still very possible to make a profit off investing in Bitcoin, but as always, it's pretty much impossible to accurately predict where the price will go. It could go through another huge spike, so investors now could make a large profit a few months down the line, but the price could also crash or go through a steady decline, so as with any form of investment, never put in more than you can afford to lose.

It is. Of course you still can wait for a drop at 12k$ or less, it can happen. But at the actual price I believe it's a good entry point. If you don't buy now and if the price never drop again you'll loose a nice opportunity.

For me it's a good time to buy some. And if the price drop, buy some more to smooth down your average price.

The only question you have to ask yourself is if BTC can drop more than what he did in the last weeks. With the lightning network coming, new investors and hedge funds who are coming in the market, ... i don't believe it but i can be wrong. You only can answer for yourself ;)

1 hour ago, JamesD28 said:

Woke up to find the price had dropped to $10K. Could be a good opportunity to make some profit once the price starts recovering.

Yes I agree, I think it's a good time to buy now, would be amazed if it didn't recover, like it has done every January of every year so far!

42 minutes ago, xMossx said:

Don't know how low it might go though - so when to buy?

ha this is the million dollar question literally I think. 

I think right now is probably a good time to buy , but this is just based on casual observations of how it's gone through the years, and faith I have in the coin, nothing else.

51 minutes ago, JamesD28 said:

Seems the price is going back up - perhaps still a bit wonky but I think the worst is over. Did anyone take a shot and buy in when it was at its lowest?

Well I did and I wont regret it ever. Not simply for the price but for the fact that in future bitcoin will be the economy of the world. I believe in bitcoin and thus I buy bitcoin.

It doesn't matter the time you invest in bitcoin, but just to do it. Eventually you'll get profit, the key is to have patience.

The only thing that matters is WHEN you want to get that profit. If you want an instant profit (or a few days) then for sure you'll have to wait for BTC to go down to the bottom of its curve and when it will rise you'll profit or if you can wait more (months or years) to gain a much higher profit, then you can invest anytime.