Sharpeye468

Dog or cat or other?

On 19/10/2017 at 16:12, Sharpeye468 said:

I'm thinking that since starting out on my own in a new place that it's kind of lonely :(. For someone who doesn't want a high maintenance pet but still wants to have some company what do you guys recommend as a pet? I'm home fairly often so taking it out and about wouldn't be an issue, I'm just wondering what would be a good energy level (and what kind of pet) would be the best option for me?

Definetly cat, a dog is too big and too much of a headache. You have to walk him etcaetera. A cat is just small and sleeps 70% of her life time. All you need sand for her to do her stuffs and that's it

On 11/12/2019 at 07:40, iulianbutanu said:

Definetly cat, a dog is too big and too much of a headache. You have to walk him etcaetera. A cat is just small and sleeps 70% of her life time. All you need sand for her to do her stuffs and that's it

and dogs get nervous when the owner drink alchool :))) i friend told me that.maybe depends of the rase.

I like rabbits because it is very cute to look at, but it all depends on what animal you like so you keep it. just suggest that the animal is harmless and disturbing because it makes you angry and certainly your house will be very messy.

Posted (edited)

DOGs for ever. If you never had, you dont know. the same for the other but dogs i think have only good inside their head. and love, for food for you for games.

Edited by VrOdaN
fault

have you thought of a monkey, there are kinda fun to have around , although they are quite destructive if not handled properly, also rabbits are a good suggestion as there are so playful and fun to watch do there thing