Sharpeye468

Dog or cat or other?

I'm thinking that since starting out on my own in a new place that it's kind of lonely :(. For someone who doesn't want a high maintenance pet but still wants to have some company what do you guys recommend as a pet? I'm home fairly often so taking it out and about wouldn't be an issue, I'm just wondering what would be a good energy level (and what kind of pet) would be the best option for me?

Cats doesn't require that much of maintenance like they know where to poop and they know how to clean their selves but the down side is i doubt you can play fethcy fetchy and?stuffs with them.

Small Indoor type dogs is the ideal if you want a buddy that you can play and walk with in the afternoons. Shitzu for example

On 17/01/2019 at 12:44, kyxap said:

All animals are good. I think cats and dogs can be tamed and they get along well at home. Mostly only stray cats do not like domestic dogs. And some people even keep pigs at home, because it is scientifically proven that pigs are smarter than dogs.

I would still go for Dogs if i need some kind of inside protection? :D

Else im ok in having a cat with me, it makes me calm in hard situations.

Other 😃 I love spiders. There is something unusual in the love of what people are sometimes afraid of panic. Actually arachnids are amazing creatures.

haha just i smile with very fantastic topic with regards for what was the better pet .before anything else  i choose to be the most  and my favorite  was the cat . i woud like to make a story short with regards to dog  i afraid with dogs cause i had already taken and anti rabbies vaccine because bitten by a dog 

38 minutes ago, Eminx3 said:

hmmmm  i have had both and id say cat is less to worry about maintenance wise.. but idk... everyone is different 

If your cat doesn't go outside more times than a dog xD