Sharpeye468

Primedice Profit Goal

6 hours ago, AffiliateOnl said:

well I've lost over 6-7k here :-\ but I have slowly made up gains but no where close to the .4-.5 I lost... good luck!

Its better to stop gambling for a period when you see that the losses are becoming unbearable. Sometimes its better to leave it than to look back at it. After all gambling should be done for fun and not for making money - even if some people do make money from it.

On 1/15/2018 at 15:52, DreamStage said:

Not always, it also depends on how much experience u have in gambling.

I don't agree with that, if winning depends on experience then we should all be giving our money to those with experience to play for us.. Since they will win cause they have experience

2 minutes ago, Kayboytobad said:

I don't agree with that, if winning depends on experience then we should all be giving our money to those with experience to play for us.. Since they will win cause they have experience

Experience makes you decide when to stop in a more better way then unexperienced gamblers, because you know for instance how much you can afford to lose and how much and when you can bet higher and with less changes your roll will red you based on rolls history

2 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Experience makes you decide when to stop in a more better way then unexperienced gamblers, because you know for instance how much you can afford to lose and how much and when you can bet higher and with less changes your roll will red you based on rolls history

But that doesn't changes what is to come, if you will lose you will and if you will win you will....  That is my believe 

9 minutes ago, Kayboytobad said:

experience is not everything, its just luck