Sharpeye468

Primedice Profit Goal

I know that I recently hit my profit goal of 0.05 BTC total profit from PD (thanks to turning a 0.01 deposit into 0.032), and will still stick around on the site, just a little less frequently. Anyone have a similar story for goals that they've either set for themselves or even hit goals that they've made for PD?

good for you sharpeye :) i havent reached my goal yet (0.5).. maybe becoz its too high hahaahha but still im hoping and trying to reach it by end of this year so i would be able to get that one thing for my kiddo :) if you can share your strat in reaching that .03, much appreciated Goodluck to us!!!

PDNAME: garlicbread

4 hours ago, bellapelle said:

good for you sharpeye :) i havent reached my goal yet (0.5).. maybe becoz its too high hahaahha but still im hoping and trying to reach it by end of this year so i would be able to get that one thing for my kiddo :) if you can share your strat in reaching that .03, much appreciated Goodluck to us!!!

Pretty sure that everyone would be like "ooh martinfail" but I did a fairly high risk martingale off of 2.2x with a 10k basebet. At 0.0127 for bankroll you can survive 7 reds from a 10k basebet. For me it was keeping my eye on the luck and going with gut feeling on some of the bigger bets. I took a bit of a break after every 200k total win or so, as it was pretty stressful as my balance got higher and higher.

I had a goal to reach 50K to bitcoin but I have almost completed accelerated to 0.19 btc and lost it all. But as they say close doesn't cut it now I have a new goal to reach 0.3 btc from 10K I hope I get good luck

On 10/20/2017 at 00:18, bellapelle said:

A goal is never too high... You will be there soon bellapelle

1 hour ago, bakha1988 said:

i remember PD was loyal for me when i have 100k goal per day.

When i want more he bust me ))

HAHAAHA that's just random luck, sometimes you have to check when your rolls (since you play not too much as you mention) gets rigid

5 hours ago, AffiliateOnl said:

well I've lost over 6-7k here :-\ but I have slowly made up gains but no where close to the .4-.5 I lost... good luck!

Well with that very low amount i wouldnt bother much. Only above 0.002 at least where the price already means something.