bigfart

VIP requirements.

The price of bitcoin has increased by 20x, while the amount wagered that gives VIP has stayed the same. I suggest that the VIP wagered amount be lowered not by 20x, but by something reasonable like 30-50%

Even high roller has changed now, so why not VIP?

Edited by bigfart

I definitely think that the VIP system needs to be reworked as the majority of them received it when BTC was still in the hundreds of dollars rather than the thousands. Personally, I think that the VIP tag should be awarded based on either monthly or quarterly wager amounts rather than all time wager. The required wager amount to earn VIP should be set every interval based on a predetermined set dollar amount in relation to the price of BTC. 

Although overall it really doesn't matter since you don't receive anything special for obtaining a VIP badge, I do think that it can be misleading to others playing when they see this badge next to someone's username. I don't think players should receive a badge that is able to influence others based on what they wagered 2 years ago. I've wagered around 27BTC starting this year, and I can guarantee you that the actual dollar amount I've wagered is more than a decent amount of players who "proudly" wear their VIP badge. It definitely needs to be awarded based on recent wagers for it to actually be worth anything and not deceive others into thinking that the particular player is a high roller currently. 

1 hour ago, sourc3code said:

I definitely think that the VIP system needs to be reworked as the majority of them received it when BTC was still in the hundreds of dollars rather than the thousands. Personally, I think that the VIP tag should be awarded based on either monthly or quarterly wager amounts rather than all time wager. The required wager amount to earn VIP should be set every interval based on a predetermined set dollar amount in relation to the price of BTC. 

Although overall it really doesn't matter since you don't receive anything special for obtaining a VIP badge, I do think that it can be misleading to others playing when they see this badge next to someone's username. I don't think players should receive a badge that is able to influence others based on what they wagered 2 years ago. I've wagered around 27BTC starting this year, and I can guarantee you that the actual dollar amount I've wagered is more than a decent amount of players who "proudly" wear their VIP badge. It definitely needs to be awarded based on recent wagers for it to actually be worth anything and not deceive others into thinking that the particular player is a high roller currently. 

Default system of Primedice said that you are VIP when you wagered more than 100BTC. Dont know where, when :). I totally agree with u, we need new VIP system.