Jump to content
iwant1btc

From 70K to 700K 24 days

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, iwant1btc said:

Bet Manuall because automate will eat u))

Payout 2.54X

Base bet: 128

If u lose multiplier 2x

and if u get green change side and again start from 128

I saw 6 reds in a row.   PS: if u profited 100K close and start again after 1 or 2 hours 

Goodluck all ;)

 

damn 24 hours i mean sorry

Grats for u winn 

Thanks for share & i will try :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19-10-2017 at 18:40, iwant1btc said:

Bet Manuall because automate will eat u))

Payout 2.54X

Base bet: 128

If u lose multiplier 2x

and if u get green change side and again start from 128

I saw 6 reds in a row.   PS: if u profited 100K close and start again after 1 or 2 hours 

Goodluck all ;)

 

damn 24 hours i mean sorry

You know you can edit your title? 

Looks like a nice strat, I might try it. as soon as I get enough sats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was my strategy when i was still new in PD but to be honest it is not that profitable or should i say a boring strat (no offense). You should try 9x with 300-500 bb sats and 20% on loss. Good luck xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bes19 said:

That was my strategy when i was still new in PD but to be honest it is not that profitable or should i say a boring strat (no offense). You should try 9x with 300-500 bb sats and 20% on loss. Good luck xx

Sounds interesting. Gonna try that strats sis. Thank you for sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Sounds interesting. Gonna try that strats sis. Thank you for sharing

You're welcome :) Yeah i made a very good profit with 9x and that is my favorite strat of all time lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The strategy itself is not bad. But six in a row reds, there is no limit on this x. Therefore, I would recommend select the maximum bet for yourself you are ready to lose and your balance will not be affected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2017 at 22:40, iwant1btc said:

Bet Manuall because automate will eat u))

Payout 2.54X

Base bet: 128

If u lose multiplier 2x

and if u get green change side and again start from 128

I saw 6 reds in a row.   PS: if u profited 100K close and start again after 1 or 2 hours 

Goodluck all ;)

 

damn 24 hours i mean sorry

I have used this start today went 36k from 10k and then bust! :(

I used base bet: 32 on starting in the middle I used base bet: 08 then when I started using base bet: 128 I busted! :(

I saw 9 reds in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×