Edward

🏆 Keep Primedice Forum Alive - Giveaway!

I'm glad I'm seeing more ppl joining and looking forward to your posts, everyone :)  Just remember, vary the sections, 5 topics in 7 days, no need to rush or spam xD 

Good luck!

15 hours ago, Edward said:

Sadly a lot of people are using forum.stake.com only now despite being a big part of the Primedice community.

Let's reboot this forum. From now on I'll take care of this forum a bit more whilst Dan focuses on Stake's.

To get things started, post 5 topics & 20 posts in the next 7 days and you'll be credited 0.001 BTC. First 100 people only. 

If support have any suspicion you're not a legit member of the Primedice community and are botting/multi accounting you won't be credited. To enter simply post your username once you're done.

I think a lot of in the community are confused by the whole Stake/PD dynamics and choose to be less active due to that. Speaking for my self, I am confused why Stake is allowed to use PD chat/forum to advertise here! All streams are Stake and they have their own forum as you say, so the only reason they are posting here is to direct traffic to Stake. So more people have moved over due to the subtle push from here to get over there.

Just a thought as we are addressing the slowdown here. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway.:)

Primedice username's are on profile info.

<------- here

1 hour ago, Blindme said:

I think a lot of in the community are confused by the whole Stake/PD dynamics and choose to be less active due to that. Speaking for my self, I am confused why Stake is allowed to use PD chat/forum to advertise here! All streams are Stake and they have their own forum as you say, so the only reason they are posting here is to direct traffic to Stake. So more people have moved over due to the subtle push from here to get over there.

Just a thought as we are addressing the slowdown here. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway.:)

This is a very good point.

People are already posting their usernames, or should I say reserving slots already. The instruction is very clear,

20 hours ago, Edward said:

To enter simply post your username once you're done.

and not to enter now. Is it because of this? :D

20 hours ago, Edward said:

...you'll be credited 0.001 BTC. First 100 people only.

Well, good luck everyone! 

Oops didn't see that username was only supposed to be posted on completion. I've completed the 5 posts and 20 replies! So now I'll officially post my username :D

User: Sharpeye468

Edited by Sharpeye468

5 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

People are already posting their usernames, or should I say reserving slots already. The instruction is very clear,

and not to enter now. Is it because of this? :D

Well, good luck everyone! 

Yes, ppl are mostly taking slots, but all will be checked at the end of the giveaway and credited only in case that the requirements are fulfilled, not only for taking a slot ;)

Cheers and good luck, 6 more days! 

#noneedforspam