Bojana

Welcome to the Grind

1 hour ago, Kurian said:

That voice <3 <3  thanks for the share @Bojana. Bookmarking this. truly motivational.

Yeah, the voice is like magic, so uplifting, like, I want him to be my GPS while driving :) Share if you have some similar ones ♥

55 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Very nice @Bojana.

But, dont you have a similar one that instead of lots of sweaty muscular guys has sweaty ladies ??

Thank you !!!!!

Hahaha, @maverick528, I will have to explore this further, and definitely make sure to post it, just for you! :D 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Yeah, the voice is like magic, so uplifting, like, I want him to be my GPS while driving :) Share if you have some similar ones ♥

Hahaha, @maverick528, I will have to explore this further, and definitely make sure to post it, just for you! :D 

I must agree that some of the guys there look really very nice.

OMG, nooooooo, it´s too late for changing orientation, what u have done to meeeeeee   ????

39 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

OMG, nooooooo, it´s too late for changing orientation, what u have done to meeeeeee   ????

No, it is never too late to leave the closet (!) xD 

6 hours ago, Sharpeye468 said:

Pretty sure that I just got hugely hyped up just watching this video haha. Thanks for sharing, it's certainly something that I'd listen to while working out (if I ever actually got into the habit of working out :D:D).

Ikr? :D Not only for working out, I find it general instant mood-booster! 

@Bojana I don't have much to share. But, when i'm desperate i watch Gaur gopal prabhu's talks.. Don't underestimate him by his appearance he is a Electronics engineer after working for Hewlett Packard he upgraded his career to become a life coach. He is a disciple of Lord Krishna (Deity in Hinduism). I'm Christian but i really enjoy watching his videos.. 

Edited by Kurian

1 hour ago, Kurian said:

@Bojana I don't have much to share. But, when i'm desperate i watch Gaur gopal prabhu's talks.. Don't underestimate him by his appearance he is a Electronics engineer after working for Hewlett Packard he upgraded his career to become a life coach. He is a disciple of Lord Krishna (Deity in Hinduism). I'm Christian but i really enjoy watching his videos.. 

Tnx, @Kurian, I'll make sure to watch this one as soon as I get home, and no, I would never judge by such trivia, kinda find all of the odd individuals much more interesting and inspiring to watch, hear out different perspectives and always end up learning something new in the process. :) 

Another inspirational one would be this woman, definitely, has a lot to say and always on point ♥

On 10/18/2017 at 21:36, maverick528 said:

Uhm, are you okay, @maverick528xD

Look what you have done to him, Bojana! :D 

Okay, mav, whatever makes you happy! :D I'll take a screenshot of this, in case you want to be reminded after you sober up! :P