MateuszHDHR1

Better faucet should be unlocking on less than 10btc

I don't know what was the price when u set up 10btc wager to unlock better faucet, but when i joined here and the price was like 800$ it was 10btc to have 2k+ faucet

so 10btc with 800$ price is 8000$ to wager and you have 2k+ faucet

now 10btc is 55000$ and u have faucet of idk 400? (expect whitelisted)

So I think it should be lowered, this is just a bit too much

On 14-10-2017 at 11:33, MateuszHDHR1 said:

I don't know what was the price when u set up 10btc wager to unlock better faucet, but when i joined here and the price was like 800$ it was 10btc to have 2k+ faucet

so 10btc with 800$ price is 8000$ to wager and you have 2k+ faucet

now 10btc is 55000$ and u have faucet of idk 400? (expect whitelisted)

So I think it should be lowered, this is just a bit too much

It's 100 sats now and only 20 claims a day... I hope they don't lower even more...

2 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

It's 100 sats now and only 20 claims a day... I hope they don't lower even more...

Now its 20 claims per day?? earlier it used to be 50 per day 

The Primedice faucet is not for making money. If you want to play then deposit money and then play with that. The faucet abusers are penalized heavily. Now I accept that people who lost a lot of money here are entitled to a higher faucet but that does not mean you can get such a high faucet that you can cash out every few minutes. After all the faucet is just for testing the site.

Even then dont forget that Primedice allows people to withdraw bitcoins made from faucet - something other sites dont allow this.

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

The Primedice faucet is not for making money. If you want to play then deposit money and then play with that. The faucet abusers are penalized heavily. Now I accept that people who lost a lot of money here are entitled to a higher faucet but that does not mean you can get such a high faucet that you can cash out every few minutes. After all the faucet is just for testing the site.

Even then dont forget that Primedice allows people to withdraw bitcoins made from faucet - something other sites dont allow this.

Yeah, true. But still, they get back most of the faucets that are claimed. I think 100 sats is good as long as they don't lower the maximum claims too much.

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

BTC price is really too high lately (and should increase much more in the near future) so I would agree with @DreamStage and if it be increased it be based in the deposits you have made than in your wagered

Agree :)

7 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

BTC price is really too high lately (and should increase much more in the near future) so I would agree with @DreamStage and if it be increased it be based in the deposits you have made than in your wagered

I agree that btc is very high but 100 sats isn't even 1 cent. (0.00568 eur and 0.000661 usd) I think it's like 50 claims a day maximum. Not even 9/10 of those 100 sat claims make it to 100k... and almost non will lead to withdrawal.

I understand that people with a 1k faucet are able to reach withdrawal with it, but they've wagered enough to receive that faucet. It's only fair fair for them. And even with a 1k faucet still a not even 7/10 will reach the required amount for withdrawal...

And don't forget that you have to wait 3 mins between each claim. If you claim 50 times a day, you have spend 150 mins ( 2h and 30 mins) waiting for just 1.5k sats... and you won't even be able to accumulate your balance with faucets since you can't claim another faucet with a balance that has more than 0 sats...

And then count in the amount of BTCs wagered and almost given to pd. You're not in any way going to tell me that Primedice will lose more than 0.5btc profit in one year.

Unless pd can give proof that leaving the faucet as it is with a 50 or even 100 claim limit will lead to big losses. I just can't agree with lowering the faucet even more unless btc reaches 70k usd.

Imagine having still that 100 sat faucet with btc worth 70k you'd still only be able to claim 5 cents... which still won't be going to your wallet since you can't withdraw 5 cents.

Just sayin, keep the faucet as it is and it will be all fine for at least 3-5 years. But yeah, at the end... I don't decide anything about the faucet.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

There has been a lot of discussion about making the faucet lately. I am under the impression this will be touched on and potentially changed/improved in the future.

this would be a welcomed change for those of us who have started to hesitate on deposits - a reason to play here instead of the competition is always good

2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I agree that btc is very high but 100 sats isn't even 1 cent. (0.00568 eur and 0.000661 usd) I think it's like 50 claims a day maximum. Not even 9/10 of those 100 sat claims make it to 100k... and almost non will lead to withdrawal.

I understand that people with a 1k faucet are able to reach withdrawal with it, but they've wagered enough to receive that faucet. It's only fair fair for them. And even with a 1k faucet still a not even 7/10 will reach the required amount for withdrawal...

And don't forget that you have to wait 3 mins between each claim. If you claim 50 times a day, you have spend 150 mins ( 2h and 30 mins) waiting for just 1.5k sats... and you won't even be able to accumulate your balance with faucets since you can't claim another faucet with a balance that has more than 0 sats...

And then count in the amount of BTCs wagered and almost given to pd. You're not in any way going to tell me that Primedice will lose more than 0.5btc profit in one year.

Unless pd can give proof that leaving the faucet as it is with a 50 or even 100 claim limit will lead to big losses. I just can't agree with lowering the faucet even more unless btc reaches 70k usd.

Imagine having still that 100 sat faucet with btc worth 70k you'd still only be able to claim 5 cents... which still won't be going to your wallet since you can't withdraw 5 cents.

Just sayin, keep the faucet as it is and it will be all fine for at least 3-5 years. But yeah, at the end... I don't decide anything about the faucet.

It seem you forgot about faucet farmers.. and trust me, even with 100 satoshis faucet there are a lot of them (yes A LOT - with caps so maybe you can realise how many they are)

7 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

It seem you forgot about faucet farmers.. and trust me, even with 100 satoshis faucet there are a lot of them (yes A LOT - with caps so maybe you can realise how many they are)

xD Don't even know what they are. Explain pls. :)  But it does not matter how much faucets are claimed, maybe 10 in half a million will reach withdrawal and maybe not even withdraw cuz their greed makes them bust... Haha, those caps give some idea, I think you mean A lot.  I know that there are a lot of faucet claims. But still, leaving the faucet as it is will never damage pd for the next few years.

19 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

xD Don't even know what they are. Explain pls. :)  But it does not matter how much faucets are claimed, maybe 10 in half a million will reach withdrawal and maybe not even withdraw cuz their greed makes them bust... Haha, those caps give some idea, I think you mean A lot.  I know that there are a lot of faucet claims. But still, leaving the faucet as it is will never damage pd for the next few years.

You also seem to forget that all you have to do is reach 1k (from 100 satoshis to 1k is not that hard eh?) then send to a bank account and sum until you can withdraw.. and once again I tell you.. there are a lot of people that does such a thing

20 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yeah, someone told me that it has been reduced again. Maybe @Bojana can tell us?

As far as I know, the amount is still the same and you have 40 claims per day. As for the rest, price and all, I have no opinion on it, might be replaced with something better/different in the future, as Dan mentioned, but again, it all depends on the admistrators, and off course, follow the Forum for any update/announcement concerning this, I'm sure you will be notified on time :$

Actually, it is 50 claims per day. Your faucet will start increasing once you have 10 BTC wagered on your account. After that, your faucet will increase little by little when you play. It will not increase just when you reach a new level. It will increase all the time little by little. Of course, this goes if you play, it will not increase if you are online and just chatting. :)

Also, for now only Mods has their faucet whitelisted and that will stay for a little longer. 

15 minutes ago, Milan said:

Actually, it is 50 claims per day. Your faucet will start increasing once you have 10 BTC wagered on your account. After that, your faucet will increase little by little when you play. It will not increase just when you reach a new level. It will increase all the time little by little. Of course, this goes if you play, it will not increase if you are online and just chatting. :)

Also, for now only Mods has their faucet whitelisted and that will stay for a little longer. 

Shhhh, Milan, let them be surprised by that 10 extra! xD

47 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

You also seem to forget that all you have to do is reach 1k (from 100 satoshis to 1k is not that hard eh?) then send to a bank account and sum until you can withdraw.. and once again I tell you.. there are a lot of people that does such a thing

Still, at least 8/10 active users are depositors. 2/10 might not be, I think it's less. If I do what you said they do, I'd have to be online for 16 days. Claiming, for every one of these days, 50 times the faucet will give me 25k a day assuming I make 1k out of 100 sats every 2 claims using 2x payout. Honestly, I think those people deserve to get just 400k sats. They were online 16 days in a row, havin to claim 50 times the faucet with a 3 min wait time. This means they have to be online for at least 3 hours/day during those 16 days to reach 400k. To do this you need patience, and a strong will. So there's still no reason to lower the faucet, unless you think that those people who most likely get online twice more as the average Pd user and earn twice times less than the average PD user don't deserve those 400k. 

Really, I don't get why you think the faucet should be lowered. With all the restrictions that are set, there's absolutely no reason to lower it. 

Pd loses less than 1btc a week because of faucets. But gets waaaay more in the same time. 

Edited by Noahbreezy

19 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I agree as well, makes sense.

12 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I don't understand which side of the argument you are on, but the faucet costs Primedice at least half a bitcoin a month (from memory.) Also when counting the amount of BTC wagered, its not almost given to PD.... only the house edge is, and that's an average figure, it doesn't actually mean that's how much PD is guaranteed at all, PD is provably fair so there's nothing done to guarantee we make profit. The faucet is something that is going to potentially change over time to adjusted for price changes, that's just how it works.