eldrindcm

PD Forum - Good News and Bad News

Good news is I can no longer see (or it just decreased) spam posts.

Bad news is I can also no longer see most of the users post. They’ve gone inactive since the removal of the PPP I think.

I hope this forum will not go totally inactive. And hopefully, those inactive users will come back :D

Do we have the same thoughts? Or what are your suggestions that you think might help the PD Forum Team to make the Forum active again? :)

I'm stuck with my exams (4th long and final). DX So wasn't that active but I do come everyday. (no new threads anyway)

This is my fav forum. Sad to see it dying. Hope peoples will come back.(Bitcointalk is way too crowded.)

I'm still here... read through the current topics ... but so far I haven't seen much where I felt the urge to contribute to be honest...
This might be because of a general decrease of topics overall... that includes the sections where there were never any PPP in the first place...

I'm still here daily, I have just been so incredibly busy building some cool new features, that I haven't been able to post much new content.

I think with the spam gone, i already like this community much more. I have some awesome new creations in the pipeline that I can;t wait to release :)

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm still here daily, I have just been so incredibly busy building some cool new features, that I haven't been able to post much new content.

I think with the spam gone, i already like this community much more. I have some awesome new creations in the pipeline that I can;t wait to release :)

Good to here that, sir! Well, it’s really good not to see those spammy people anymore xD

16 hours ago, Dan said:

Looking forward to it!

Pay for post is a big factor but I think the community has taken a step backwards in a lot of ways and its easier just not to be involved. Misunderstandings come easy here and its just not worth getting into the dramas. Take a look at how many regs have gone inactive altogether and you start to connect the dots as to why!