Sharpeye468

Maintenance breaking things

Ever since the "maintenance" on PD yesterday (last night for me) I've noticed that there's been a few issues with the site in general.

A list of issues that I've noticed (there could be more):

-Tips

First off, bot tipsy no longer displays any times over 10k in chat. Another issue is that you don't get notifications (personally) if you've received a tip. I tried tipping between myself and my bank and the notification only popped up when I sent it... but not when I received it on the other end.

-Bets

The all bets tab and the high rollers tab will only update if you refresh the page, unlike before when you would see the bets rolling through as you played.

-Faucet

Many users have reported issues with the claims on an unverified email... including those that still have a verified email. It might not be a bug but it's still quite annoying to deal with when your email is verified.

-Stats at the top of the page

The total BTC won has disappeared and the biggest player from the last hour is also gone. It also appears that the current biggest player from the last 24 hours is frozen in place.

-Hall of Fame

The hall of fame stats (daily and weekly) are also frozen and do not update. There are a few users on there right now who have stats lower than what they should be as proof of this.

58 minutes ago, Sharpeye468 said:

Ever since the "maintenance" on PD yesterday (last night for me) I've noticed that there's been a few issues with the site in general.

A list of issues that I've noticed (there could be more):

-Tips

First off, bot tipsy no longer displays any times over 10k in chat. Another issue is that you don't get notifications (personally) if you've received a tip. I tried tipping between myself and my bank and the notification only popped up when I sent it... but not when I received it on the other end.

-Bets

The all bets tab and the high rollers tab will only update if you refresh the page, unlike before when you would see the bets rolling through as you played.

-Faucet

Many users have reported issues with the claims on an unverified email... including those that still have a verified email. It might not be a bug but it's still quite annoying to deal with when your email is verified.

-Stats at the top of the page

The total BTC won has disappeared and the biggest player from the last hour is also gone. It also appears that the current biggest player from the last 24 hours is frozen in place.

-Hall of Fame

The hall of fame stats (daily and weekly) are also frozen and do not update. There are a few users on there right now who have stats lower than what they should be as proof of this.

Geez, lots of problems! Did you PM support?

Some say we should just wait.

12 hours ago, Sharpeye468 said:

Not sure about the verified email thing (haven't tried faucet recently), but it seems everything else has been fixed! Thanks for the quick fixes PD staff <3

Yes, public tips and email verification have been fixed this morning as well, if any other bug persists, please, do not hesitate to contact us directly in live support as well -_-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1