hello everyone... can i ask help? i make 2nd account  for bank today .. and i confirm it using my same email on my main account merlyn12345... i already log in thier i also play now i will back on my main i try to log in it says too many request? both account i cannot log in my main and the new one ... and question can i still use my merlyn12345 again? and how thank you

On 11/10/2017 at 08:48, merlyn22 said:

hello everyone... can i ask help? i make 2nd account  for bank today .. and i confirm it using my same email on my main account merlyn12345... i already log in thier i also play now i will back on my main i try to log in it says too many request? both account i cannot log in my main and the new one ... and question can i still use my merlyn12345 again? and how thank you

@merlyn22, please, send us a ticket on the live support so that we can look into this if it is not solved yet, "too many requests" is a common error that usually passes after an hour or two, but if it persists, might be someone trying to access your account as well, so better to be sure and change the password on it -_-

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

@merlyn22, please, send us a ticket on the live support so that we can look into this if it is not solved yet, "too many requests" is a common error that usually passes after an hour or two, but if it persists, might be someone trying to access your account as well, so better to be sure and change the password on it -_-

thanks @Bojana sir milan already answer me i think i have to closed this topic my account is already ok 

• Like 1