Blindme

Racists in chat

Why are kids in chat allowed to spout racist words and not get chat banned?

It usually the same tough kids that troll chat all day and I would like to see PD step up and not allow this filthy mindset to spread. Notice a tendency of members to copy and its really annoying.

If it continues I will just pull the plug altogether and find somewhere else to play where I am not bombarded with the N word every other sentence.

With such a multi cultured base I think its garbage to let the few members that are ill informed to run havoc in this nature.

Please address this or tell me I am wrong.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Почему дети в чате разрешают раздавать расистские слова, а не запрещать чаты?

Обычно это те же самые жесткие дети, которые троллируют чат весь день, и я хотел бы видеть, как PD продвигается вперед и не допускает распространения этого грязного мышления. Обратите внимание на тенденцию членов к копированию и ее действительно раздражает.

Если это будет продолжаться, я просто полностью вытащу пробку и найду где-нибудь в другом месте, где я не буду бомбардироваться словом N каждое другое предложение.

С такой многокультурной базой я думаю, что ее мусор позволяет нескольким членам, которые плохо информированы о том, что они наносят ущерб этому характеру.

Пожалуйста, обращайтесь к этому или скажите мне, что я ошибаюсь.

благодаря

Unfortunately this occurs:(

We as support, and mods also, are doing our best to prevent this type of behavior. Also, as far as I know, whenever something like this happens, member that offended someone gets muted. Yes, there is a 'freedom of speech', but there are also rules that should not be broken. The first one is: Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. If you happen to notice someone that's behaving like that, feel free to report it, and we will remove him from the chat, at least for a while. You can send PM to a moderator that is online at the moment, or contact us in support anytime, we are there 24/7 and we will help you with that. 

Take care! :) 

21 minutes ago, Irena said:

We as support, and mods also, are doing our best to prevent this type of behavior. Also, as far as I know, whenever something like this happens, member that offended someone gets muted. Yes, there is a 'freedom of speech', but there are also rules that should not be broken. The first one is: Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. If you happen to notice someone that's behaving like that, feel free to report it, and we will remove him from the chat, at least for a while. You can send PM to a moderator that is online at the moment, or contact us in support anytime, we are there 24/7 and we will help you with that. 

Take care! :) 

What when a mod is being racist? :P 

2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

What when a mod is being racist? :P 

Do you have any proofs, Carol? :P 

Well it happens in any other site. Keyboard warriors are everywhere. I remember my first month on PD, they always insult filipinos but we didn't mind what they were saying about us. We just proved to them that they are wrong and happily we all get along now lol Just like what Irena said, report them or just ignore them.

22 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Well it happens in any other site. Keyboard warriors are everywhere. I remember my first month on PD, they always insult filipinos but we didn't mind what they were saying about us. We just proved to them that they are wrong and happily we all get along now lol Just like what Irena said, report them or just ignore them.

That Gwapo guy is so full of himself :/

There are people that come in the chat only to make a problem, and we are all aware of that. The biggest mistake is to get into the fight with them, like most of the players do, and then it is harder to decide who deserves the mute, who is 'guilty' and everything. If you are against it, just stay away from that discussion, and report it to us, we will deal with that somehow.

19 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

That Gwapo guy is so full of himself :/

yeah i remember GWAPOMAN who always insult filipinos but i think he was banned or something coz never seen him recently. Also daddy monsento is always a filipino enemy but we are all good now lol Hopefully everyone would get along and stop this childish act.

Reporting to mod is tricky, without searching every mod to see who is online. Or is there a better way? Usually I find hardest way to do something and stick with it.:D

I get baited into it but I will ignore from now on, I just find racism to be something that should be spoken on or people start to think its something that everyone excepts.

Once one member uses it you see the trickle down effect and if anyone played on Sealswithclubs they will recall how racist chat would get. 

As long as mods are all on same level when its seen, I am fine with this solution.

18 hours ago, Bes19 said:

yeah i remember GWAPOMAN who always insult filipinos but i think he was banned or something coz never seen him recently. Also daddy monsento is always a filipino enemy but we are all good now lol Hopefully everyone would get along and stop this childish act.

Gwapoman is a Pinoy too. He's not that Gwrapo112 (Nigerian)

P.S. Gwapo112 racist guy was banned for not paying loan

Tonight ended up being a bit 50/50 for results with people using racist terms, its now turned into the word you use if you want to get a one hour ban. So that was not to productive and it looked like it became the thing for cool kids to do. Got one account eliminated but I logged off after watching a mod use the same word right after all that. So if the leaders of the chat/forum can not control themselves, its really pointless to think this plight will be taken to serious.

Think I will just stay out of chat and if it still bothers me,which I suspect it will, I will just leave like others before me.

Sad that racism wins out here, not a great way to build a community and I do not like being the guy that attempts to educate.:(

Was fun till it wasn't as they say.

1 hour ago, Blindme said:

Tonight ended up being a bit 50/50 for results with people using racist terms, its now turned into the word you use if you want to get a one hour ban. So that was not to productive and it looked like it became the thing for cool kids to do. Got one account eliminated but I logged off after watching a mod use the same word right after all that. So if the leaders of the chat/forum can not control themselves, its really pointless to think this plight will be taken to serious.

Think I will just stay out of chat and if it still bothers me,which I suspect it will, I will just leave like others before me.

Sad that racism wins out here, not a great way to build a community and I do not like being the guy that attempts to educate.:(

Was fun till it wasn't as they say.

@Blindme, I have muted at least three accounts after you have reported this. There is no need for you to back off or feel uncomfortable using the chat, since the chat should and WILL be racism-free and we will do everything in our power to make it stay clean ^_^

Please, hit me in PM so that we could solve this and establish if the mentioned word was used as an insult or only jokingly, as the part of the slang. In both cases, there is no need for you to feel in any way violated when this can be easily repaired and solved. PD embraces all the variety and everyone should feel pleasant expressing theirs.

I expect your message here. Closing this one now ;)