ravenyvolle

196 countries

2 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

Travel asia:) It is not that expensive but not singapore(country is so expensive) haha.. Go visit Thailand, malaysia, bhutan etc and philippines too. :)

Yeah maybe someday.. for now my priorities are to back to Portugal (to see my friends) and Greece + Egypt :x 

Edited by Carollzinha

1 minute ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yeah because of their belgium chocolates :D I wish to eat it all in one sitting hahaha :)

Haha, the chocolates are delicious! And try out their waffles and French fries too!

I actually hate to call them French Fries cuz in France they barely know how to make them! While at least 35% of the Belgian families eat French Fries almost once a week!>:(

51 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

I am not a chocolate fan but if you are you should come to South of Brazil, we have really awesome chocolates here :P 

Damn, now I'm hungry :-)

I'd like to visit Scotland, Iceland and Patagonia. Like to see some vast and calm places to wipe off the hysterical stress of living in a big city 

So far I've been to 17 Countries in total. 

Belgium (Home), The Netherlands, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Spain, United Kingdom, Ireland, Scotland, Poland, Hungary, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Austria, Cyprus, Denmark 

Mainly the majority of Western Europe I've been or travelled by.   I would love to go to Australia, United States, Japan, Canada, and South Africa. Probably a few more but that are the ones that cross my mind right now. Not really a fan of Asian Food so I don't think I got alot to look out for there, though Japan always intrigued me.

I lived in Ghana, Belgium, Canada and France.

I visited Spain, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Andorra, Poland and briefly USA.

My bucket list is mostly asian since it will probably be my next choise of the place to live (with Vancouver) : Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, China, Singapore, Hong Kong or New Zealand but also Finland, Iceland, Sweden or Norway.

Edited by Kargai

On 02/10/2017 at 13:00, ravenyvolle said:

This coming year, I plan to visit Europe(hoping to see pd support team) and to visit at least some countries there:)

Let me know if you'd like to spent a couple of days in England. I can help with finding affordable accomodation in the North.