ravenyvolle

196 countries

So last time i checked, there are 196 countries all over the world. 

As one of my ultimate bucketlist, it is my dream to at least visit half of these countries before I turn 50 years old. 

I love to travel even all by myself and I have been to 4 countries so far(phili ofc, thailand, singapore, malaysia).

This coming year, I plan to visit Europe(hoping to see pd support team) and to visit at least some countries there:)

Edited by ravenyvolle

7 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

wow thats nice sis so far I didnt gone to other countries, but in the near future I want to visit europe also & canada as well.

Maybe next year you are planning? hehe

3 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

For a long time didn't leave anywhere. I so want to travel.

You should travel, it eases the mind:)

33 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

So last time i checked, there are 196 countries all over the world. 

As one of my ultimate bucketlist, it is my dream to at least visit half of these countries before I turn 50 years old. 

I love to travel even all by myself and I have been to 4 countries so far(phili ofc, thailand, singapore, malaysia).

This coming year, I plan to visit Europe(hoping to see pd support team) and to visit at least some countries there:)

Tourist or work stuffs?

I've never been out of the country and no plan yet till I graduate. xD

Planning to go on Austalia and UK for higher degree and work

Wanna visit korea, japan, india, egypt, jerusalem and lot more. xD

36 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

As one of my ultimate bucketlist, it is my dream to at least visit half of these countries before I turn 50 years old

Good luck Raven. 

You have big plans:D

26 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

Tourist or work stuffs?

I've never been out of the country and no plan yet till I graduate. xD

Planning to go on Austalia and UK for higher degree and work

Wanna visit korea, japan, india, egypt, jerusalem and lot more. xD

Tour as of now, but maybe il be working as a nurse in europe once my papers are okay:) 

14 minutes ago, Bitcoinani said:

Good Luck Raven... You have great plans :)

And yeah visit India too... Its a beaitiful country with some awesome historical places :)

Yes i would love to see India:) Love your curry!

47 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Tour as of now, but maybe il be working as a nurse in europe once my papers are okay:) 

Haha thanks... :) I love it too :D thats why we dont use tissue paper in toilets... We use water because of our street food :D

16 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

ayt. Good luck and God Bless on your plans. Hope I can too as well, someday.

That's a big goal you have there. Visiting at least 98 countries...

I have been to 13 country's --Belgium, Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Italy, Switserland, Luxembourg, Togo, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana and Ivory coast, there is one more country but I can't remember the name... that one was just for switching planes I visited the 13others-- so far.  I really enjoy traveling and the experiences. I would really love to visit Australia, America and Canada one day.

I hope you reach your goal! I, for sure, won't be able to visit 98 countries... :D 

What countries do you pan to visit in Europe? :) 

3 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

That's a big goal you have there. Visiting at least 98 countries...

I have been to 13 country's --Belgium, Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Italy, Switserland, Luxembourg, Togo, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana and Ivory coast, there is one more country but I can't remember the name... that one was just for switching planes I visited the 13others-- so far.  I really enjoy traveling and the experiences. I would really love to visit Australia, America and Canada one day.

I hope you reach your goal! I, for sure, won't be able to visit 98 countries... :D 

What countries do you pan to visit in Europe? :) 

I will hahaa:P Il be sure to visit serbia, neths maybe and amsterdam and see if im there what countries are close to it. 

5 hours ago, Bitcoinani said:

Haha thanks... :) I love it too :D thats why we dont use tissue paper in toilets... We use water because of our street food :D

Wait what haha, what water and street food haha

4 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

I will hahaa:P Il be sure to visit serbia, neths maybe and amsterdam and see if im there what countries are close to it. 

Wait what haha, what water and street food haha

You dont knw??? :D

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

I also love to travel.. my biggest dream always was to visit Greece and Egyptian pyramids..

So far I have been in Brazil, of course, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Portugal and Spain :D 

Woah i love those countries too:) One day soon:) Yes, spend our lives with leisure

5 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Around the world in 80 Days.

Raven you do not need Passepartout:D

Hahaha yeah i watched that film... That is just plain crazy :P