johnjeff

How important bitcoin is for you?

1 hour ago, Noahbreezy said:

Haha, but if I lose I'll be poor forever. :( Luck and a little money is all we need to get rich...

xDbut if you win, you will be rich.

13 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Right. And you gotta have big balls too to bet that high ^^ 

Watching someone bet high makes my palms sweaty already lol.

Pfah, when I saw Kutjesman betting 1 btc at a time I was sweaty all over! Then I saw lucky bet 4 btc! I got mad because these rich people just throw away their money! If you're going to lose the money anyway, I'll be here to accpet it! No need to waste it...

2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Pfah, when I saw Kutjesman betting 1 btc at a time I was sweaty all over! Then I saw lucky bet 4 btc! I got mad because these rich people just throw away their money! If you're going to lose the money anyway, I'll be here to accpet it! No need to waste it...

Haha yeah 4btc is the biggest bet i saw so far. Thats worth 2 million php in my country which is already a two storey house and lot xD

For me it is a source of additional income in my country the economy does not serve at all (policy issues). I currently work and I only earn about $ 4 per month with this I have to survive.

I have tried to dedicate more time to primedice but my work schedule does not allow it I am very pleased with Caroll because she was the one who inpulsed me and taught me this way of generating an additional income.

I have not achieved much in 5 months I think I have reached $ 80 but it has been difficult

1 hour ago, Mistletoe said:

Haha yeah 4btc is the biggest bet i saw so far. Thats worth 2 million php in my country which is already a two storey house and lot xD

Oh, that's cheap. In my country you pay 50btc's for a good house. If you want a villa, you'd need like 100 btc. Again, our world is fucked up!

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Oh, that's cheap. In my country you pay 50btc's for a good house. If you want a villa, you'd need like 100 btc. Again, our world is fucked up!

Actually, it depends if its in the city or not xD but i choose not to be in the city so its cheaper :D

Where you from though?

Belgium, I live in a little town underneeth Brussels (few kms away from Brussels) It's called Sint-Genesius-Rode in Dutch. My parents house is pretty basic, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room (not so big), 3 bedrooms (mediocre to small size) and a cave/ garage (could beused as both) The garden is very small, you could just fit a normal size trampoline in it.

On 11/29/2017 at 11:01, PARANORMAL said:

It is very important for me. I bought a lot of things for bitcoin. I think a little bit of investment in bitcoin for a long time.

I used mine to pay some bills lol. Wish that next time I can buy some stuff too ?

On 11/29/2017 at 04:28, Noahbreezy said:

I'm so bad at converting currencies but woow you need a lot of btc for a good house ?

40 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

I'm so bad at converting currencies but woow you need a lot of btc for a good house ?

Yeah, well. Life has become very pricey these times! I hope investing in some altcoins can increase my little capital.

On 11/30/2017 at 03:33, Noahbreezy said:

Belgium, I live in a little town underneeth Brussels (few kms away from Brussels) It's called Sint-Genesius-Rode in Dutch. My parents house is pretty basic, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room (not so big), 3 bedrooms (mediocre to small size) and a cave/ garage (could beused as both) The garden is very small, you could just fit a normal size trampoline in it.

Thanks for the detailed information xD

Maybe you're living in a private village. Here, if you live near a highway, youd get discount xD

Thanks for the detailed information xD

Maybe you're living in a private village. Here, if you live near a highway, youd get discount xD

I don't really get what you mean by private village but it's not like some rich-ass district protected by guards over here. It is very calm tho. 

Haha, no houses near big highways in my country, mostly stores and other buildings for economic purposes.

6 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I don't really get what you mean by private village but it's not like some rich-ass district protected by guards over here. It is very calm tho. 

Haha, no houses near big highways in my country, mostly stores and other buildings for economic purposes.

Yeah thats what i meant. A place surrounded by roaming security guards 24/7 

And mostly stores are in the highways for easy access. Unfortunately, informal settlers can't be easily controlled.

3 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

Yeah thats what i meant. A place surrounded by roaming security guards 24/7 

And mostly stores are in the highways for easy access. Unfortunately, informal settlers can't be easily controlled.

Oh, I get it now. ;) My house isn't like that, it's in a little street that's all. It's just a calm neighborhood. Unfortunately not a lot of girls nearby... 

18 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yeah, well. Life has become very pricey these times! I hope investing in some altcoins can increase my little capital.

Dooo eeeetttt! ?

19 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yeah.. for a good small house you pay here 20BTC too.. thats the price.

20btc is too much here in our country. You can build bungalow house for 1btc here that's why a lot of American peeps retire here. Low cost of living.

16 minutes ago, MegaBetzZz said:

bitcoin is important to me as oxygen if it is not in the moment immediately run to find another cryptocurrency such as eth))) plan b activated!

Seems like bitcoin is life ?

23 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

Oh, I get it now. ;) My house isn't like that, it's in a little street that's all. It's just a calm neighborhood. Unfortunately not a lot of girls nearby... 

We have a lot of hirls here in pd anyways xD

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

xD Not yet, I'm sure all prices will drop a lot before end of the year. Then I'll buy.

Btc price boomed last year at jan 4. It was the peak.