johnjeff

How important bitcoin is for you?

3 hours ago, johnjeff said:

Bitcoin for me is very important, because now bitcoin is already a livelihood or a job, I rely on bitcoin to meet my family's daily needs

What is the importance of bitcoin for you, let's share here?

It is very important in the sence that it is one of the source of my income so i guess it is enough reason for me to make bitcoin important because it is my job and there is where i can make money or my living but we cant just relay on bitcoin to fulfill all our need in every day so we also need to make a move in our own as a currency in the future bitcoin is important for investment.

22 hours ago, johnjeff said:

Bitcoin for me is very important, because now bitcoin is already a livelihood or a job, I rely on bitcoin to meet my family's daily needs

What is the importance of bitcoin for you, let's share here?

as iam now learning and earning bitcoins i can say it was very important now bcoz it help me on financially needs... 

Bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you’ll be hearing more about it. The effect of blockchain computing is similar to the internet’s effect on traditional computer networks. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular in various mass media.

Edited by hshare