vinka1976

If you are an otaku, what's your favorite anime?

On 28/9/2017 at 19:55, vinka1976 said:

one of my favorite animes is: DEATH NOTE

DeathNote1.jpg

I like DEATHNOTE and One Piece a lot! I would even say too much. I've already watched all of the Naruto series and I started watching the Boruto series.

Got to admit that I don't know what an otaku is... :D 

Edited by Noahbreezy

3 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Yeah they are amazing.. but I am much more for Luffy :P 

I like luffy's "dumbness" that guy can make me laugh all the time. I really liked the Hancock part where she asks him to show his family jewels! xD But that's some time ago.

18 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I like luffy's "dumbness" that guy can make me laugh all the time. I really liked the Hancock part where she asks him to show his family jewels! xD But that's some time ago.

I very much hope that there will be a part or at least a movie where they will become a couple :D

Some people say they are not an Otaku. In Japan the meaning is extreme for them but in the West it is not. Should we be obsessed on anime before we consider ourself as one? :P

For me I consider myself as an Otaku just because since I was a child up to now I still watch anime. xD I don't collect anime stuff and buy manga.

my current favorite anime is Gate and Code Geass ^_^

Edited by Zephiera

17 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Some people say they are not an Otaku. In Japan the meaning is extreme for them but in West it is not. Should we be obsessed on anime before we consider ourself as one? :P

For me I consider myself as an Otaku just because since I was a child up to know I still watch anime. xD I don't collect anime stuff and buy manga.

my current favorite anime is Gate and Code Geass ^_^

i'm an anime fan but not that into extreme stuff. i only watch anime since i was a kid that's all. i don't collect stuff whatsoever. :D

1 hour ago, anbushinta said:

i'm an anime fan but not that into extreme stuff. i only watch anime since i was a kid that's all. i don't collect stuff whatsoever. :D

me neither but in the West they are not using the term Otaku as how Japanese people use it. Oh well it depends on how an individual uses it. xD We all love anime! Yey! ?

anohana anyone? ???

1 hour ago, Zephiera said:

me neither but in the West they are not using the term Otaku as how Japanese people use it. Oh well it depends on how an individual uses it. xD We all love anime! Yey! ?

anohana anyone? ???

all: we found you!

menma: you found me. 

????

2 hours ago, Zephiera said:

anohana anyone? ???

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

TT_______________________________________TT

10 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I very much hope that there will be a part or at least a movie where they will become a couple :D

I think luffy might marry nami... 

But yeah, it would be awesome to see luffy with a girlfriend!