erickastella02

Loud fart

3 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Nobody talked yet about the deadly silent fart on an elevator full of ppl .....

OFC when the elevator is in between stops, doors closed......

I've experienced this. My mate released this bomb while we were in the 28th floor going down. Imagine how long I had to hold my breath 

On 10/4/2017 at 11:43, Mistletoe said:

I've experienced this. My mate released this bomb while we were in the 28th floor going down. Imagine how long I had to hold my breath 

Hahaha xD! oh wow you suffered a lot in that elevator. I have experienced the same while in an airconed public transport van. Geez! my travel time is 2hrs! beat that! :S

20 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Hahaha xD! oh wow you suffered a lot in that elevator. I have experienced the same while in an airconed public transport van. Geez! my travel time is 2hrs! beat that! :S

Lol. I assume you had fellow victims in the van? The more victims, the more people will be sharing the bomb and the less damage you get xD

16 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

Lol. I assume you had fellow victims in the van? The more victims, the more people will be sharing the bomb and the less damage you get xD

yeah the van is full but I don't know about the decreased damage. Seems like it is 100% damage per second to all commuters that time. Hahaha :P

16 hours ago, Zephiera said:

@Ssociety lol that is scary man!!! baby coming out from a fart ?

@Mistletoe can you control your fart? Coz' I can!? hahaha. It cooperates with me when I'm public or if I am in the office.

I fart when I need it. and i dont care wherever i want lol

but of course, there will be times that you have to absorbed it back to your tummy from the bottom hahahah