erickastella02

Loud fart

4 hours ago, erickastella02 said:

have you ever encounter this??? me and my workmate go to mall and she make a loud fart.. then one of the saleslady heard it.. and in her shame she pointed me who make it.. then  i laugh so hard coz her face is so red hahaaha

its never been happen to me sis... but on my experience is much embarrassing moment... i pee on my jeans that time we went to greenhills to buy gifts for my familis  good thing there is dryer so i dry my self and after that i buy short and undies in the mall.. i wont forget that dec 18 2012 :$

1 hour ago, merlyn22 said:

its never been happen to me sis... but on my experience is much embarrassing moment... i pee on my jeans that time we went to greenhills to buy gifts for my familis  good thing there is dryer so i dry my self and after that i buy short and undies in the mall.. i wont forget that dec 18 2012 :$

wahahah what made you do that ate? maybe you hold it for so long thats why it happen?

4 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

too much people waiting on comfort room i cant hold it anymore:P... 

ahh yeah because that is December ate.. people are buying gifts hahah... 

46 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

LOL thats embarrassing so far didnt happen to me yet, but I tried to fart on the mall though they didnt know that It was me LOL :D

I cant react well sis thats why I laugh so hard thats why she felt super embarrassed hahha

1 hour ago, Kurian said:

hehe your friend has so much resemblances to me.. cuz, i always do that.. xD 

wahahah your naughty :D:P

1 hour ago, GonerGenesis said:

some time ago my daughter did this to me but she didn't got a red face *little devil*

hahaha you know kid is naughty :D

1 hour ago, anbushinta said:

never happened to me either. :D

if that happen to u.. what should be your reaction? ;):D

my students are so closed to me that even in the recess time want to be with me, once i wanted to fart and run away out the classroom and they followed because they wanted to know what happened, so i farted and they stayed there, they didnt move with a funny expression on their faces, so i said "i dont fart alone?" so they said "of course not"