DreamStage

BTC Price has rised like hell

I'm in a BTC group and they were talking how this drop in price was part of a tactic people were trying to use to pump BTCash at expenses of BTC. What was the final goal? Nobody can tell. Maybe they just wanted to drop the BTC price for a few days so they could buy cheap. Maybe the thought they could replace BTC with BTCash (which I honestly think it's almost impossible).

22 minutes ago, RevStardust said:

I'm in a BTC group and they were talking how this drop in price was part of a tactic people were trying to use to pump BTCash at expenses of BTC. What was the final goal? Nobody can tell. Maybe they just wanted to drop the BTC price for a few days so they could buy cheap. Maybe the thought they could replace BTC with BTCash (which I honestly think it's almost impossible).

To replace BTC, shit needs to happen ATM. 

Well.. sure it could have been a strategy. But there could be longterm effects. You could see how the BTC chart panicked. Still goin down. Its like handling with shares at the wall street.. something small happens and the market flips.

With a lot of BTC user which have no clue about all this stuff (even here are a lot of people who don't have a basic understanding of economy), this dropping chart can cause panicselling which makes it even worse. The bomb could have been dropped a few hours ago. Luckily it didn't hit the target directly.

Edited by CaptainLorca

2 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Well actually its goin down.. I'm very excited how this will end. But it shows not the behavior of a bubble anymore. Thats for sure a good sign!

with the way bitcoin price has been going, it will definely survice the fall, it's just the usual dump. it will pick after Christmas

14 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Who owns BTC? I thought its „unowned“ or „free“ and its about the demand of the currency :o! Please enlighten me

By this I don't mean "owners" as in people who created it. I mean owners as in big time buyers. The BTC whales. If the people and groups who have invested the most on it decide to cash out, the price will see a notable drop. And people who get scared may sell also, contributing to it. 

But this may just be a strategy to drop the price and buy again at a lower price. Just a theory, tho.

22 hours ago, RevStardust said:

Yeah. The prices are manipulated by the biggest BTC owners. And if they want to drop the price so they can buy cheaper and make it go higher after, they can do it. Which is another possibility to what happened these days.

Yeah I think they control the price fluctuation 

12 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Haha, funny how this old topic pops up when BTC crashes like hell. xD 

i wasn't on forum yesterday, but am very sure this topic was busy on Friday when bitcoin looks to be crashing

On 12/21/2017 at 21:07, RevStardust said:

Yeah. The prices are manipulated by the biggest BTC owners. And if they want to drop the price so they can buy cheaper and make it go higher after, they can do it. Which is another possibility to what happened these days.

that is exactly what they have been doing, they made the price plunge down to $10,000 yesterday, they trick the people into selling cheap

On 12/23/2017 at 17:14, Dboyeric said:

that is exactly what they have been doing, they made the price plunge down to $10,000 yesterday, they trick the people into selling cheap

They are really smart but I want to see btc back at 20k soon 

If i could have a time machine.. just want to buy bitcoin when it cost just a few penny. But i believe better late than never. Nobody is going to stay forever. Maybe another cyrpto will take over. Just maybe :D

4 hours ago, Mink1993 said:

If i could have a time machine.. just want to buy bitcoin when it cost just a few penny. But i believe better late than never. Nobody is going to stay forever. Maybe another cyrpto will take over. Just maybe :D

I think it gonna take some time before another crypto takes over...  It might be wise to buy now because I think btc might get to 30k before the year ends 

On 08/01/2018 at 17:56, Kayboytobad said:

I think it gonna take some time before another crypto takes over...  It might be wise to buy now because I think btc might get to 30k before the year ends 

Some predict it reachs 50k instead 30k. But nobody is certain on that... Could crash at any moment due to government policies

19 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Some predict it reachs 50k instead 30k. But nobody is certain on that... Could crash at any moment due to government policies

I am now not sure if it won't crash,, because of the way it fluctuate alot nowadays