ravenyvolle

Someone You Admire:)

16 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Everybody wants to know @ravenyvolle secret.

But it is not gonna appear here, it is a secret after all. Dont ask again.

BTW,       @ravenyvolle I already bought the plane ticket as we arranged the other day in PM.

wahahahaha????? so its you ok guys we already have a winner here!

2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

She mentioned a couple times on forum but I had no idea that she was talking about the same person :P 

really ? lmao i do not relise it xD 

Just now, Jaybuds said:

I feel like this whole post was supposed to make someone jealous o.O¬¬

lmao xD 

49 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Everybody wants to know @ravenyvolle secret.

But it is not gonna appear here, it is a secret after all. Dont ask again.

BTW,       @ravenyvolle I already bought the plane ticket as we arranged the other day in PM.

Hahha great!will wait then:P 

31 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

She mentioned a couple times on forum but I had no idea that she was talking about the same person :P 

hahaha did i mention him before 

.oh yeah ?

2 minutes ago, connesa said:

you can just ask him dude its private.i dont have any right to talk or say anything without her permission.i highly respect her right.tho i wonder why she post this.

lmao xD

dont take it seriously sis, im just joking around xD . its far ways out from my limit, to ask something personal like that :D ahaha

no offence ;) 

55 minutes ago, artcode said:

lmao xD

dont take it seriously sis, im just joking around xD . its far ways out from my limit, to ask something personal like that :D ahaha

no offence ;) 

ha ha ha just ask yvolle?maybe shell say it.

On 25/09/2017 at 12:23, Kurian said:

@maverick528 but it says @ravenyvolle mentioned me in this topic.. Don't try to make me lose my hope lol.. she must have tagged me as ideal partner but, she edited it ... Making it a secret lmao... xDxD

So basically, Ravenyvolle wanted to leave you a hint without making it public and you moron blew it for her by posting your screenshot ... good going there mate... I assume that won't help your chances with her, quite the oposit I may say... lol

I wouldn't say that I have an ideal partner as such. It's more a matter of if it clicks between me and her, who every she is. Love is the greatest mystery of them all, it makes you be with someone you'd never thought about in the first place...

57 minutes ago, ullikah said:

So basically, Ravenyvolle wanted to leave you a hint without making it public and you moron blew it for her by posting your screenshot ... good going there mate... I assume that won't help your chances with her, quite the oposit I may say... lol

I wouldn't say that I have an ideal partner as such. It's more a matter of if it clicks between me and her, who every she is. Love is the greatest mystery of them all, it makes you be with someone you'd never thought about in the first place...

Is that what is happening? I sometimes get notifcations and wonder why, thought it was a glitch.

I have yet to see a lady say she likes a shorter dude @ravenyvolle !:D

Heights a funny thing, read once you need to make 100K more for every inch a guy is under average height to attract ladies.

Hope the guy got the message and is not chicken footing you.

Oh no the post is not meant to "finding someone" or stuff haha it is just for fun:) I do like a guy now yeah but not mentioning his name:)

I just want to know your ideal one but I guess fantasizing your ideal partner is not good because most of the time, someone with all your opposite ideas will come unexpectedly. So the title is wrong, maybe just someone you admire not the ideal one.:) 

3 hours ago, Blindme said:

Is that what is happening? I sometimes get notifcations and wonder why, thought it was a glitch.

I have yet to see a lady say she likes a shorter dude @ravenyvolle !:D

Heights a funny thing, read once you need to make 100K more for every inch a guy is under average height to attract ladies.

Hope the guy got the message and is not chicken footing you.

I dont know maybe some wants shorter :)

On 9/25/2017 at 16:35, ravenyvolle said:

So okay, I will start first:)

I love challenges that is why I am attracted to guys who are hard to read or are confusing(but of course not too much:P)- It gives me thrills and he gets my attention haha 

I like cute and tall guys because I am almost 5'6..

I like corny guys, like who jokes a lot even if its too corny, I laugh at it.?

And lastly, of course like most girls like, I love a man who is mature, responsible and loyal(even a little). Who knows how to respect a girl and trust her in everything that she does:) 

ps. if i like a guy that much, I always talk to him:P Not ignore like i do to some men haha 

hastag inlove pumapagibig sis :D

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

Oh no the post is not meant to "finding someone" or stuff haha it is just for fun:) I do like a guy now yeah but not mentioning his name:)

I just want to know your ideal one but I guess fantasizing your ideal partner is not good because most of the time, someone with all your opposite ideas will come unexpectedly. So the title is wrong, maybe just someone you admire not the ideal one.:) 

True.. the right title would be "who is @ravenyvolle secret love?" :P 

2 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

I dont know maybe some wants shorter :)

Whats tall to women, when I see tall,  I think 4-5 inches more than her.  Factoring in high heels of course. Harping on height because I see it on a lot of dating profiles and never sure what amount they are thinking.

I look for a person that can understand where I am coming from, meaning we have experiences that overlap.

A listener, sarcastic, comfortable with herself, smart, amazing smile, adventure seeking, playful and somewhat focused.

Do not have a type but smoking and religion are non starters. One is a health thing and the other is to big of a hornets nest to dissect here. 

I described BoRK :)

Well i like funny guys with humor. Looks doesn't really matter as long as he is sweet, kind, and knows how to respect and treat women. I hate flirty guys who will just stroll around and flirt with different girls that is disgusting xD:D

P.S there is no such thing as ideal. Just someone who i can get along and can stand my tantrums :P

39 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Whats tall to women, when I see tall,  I think 4-5 inches more than her.  Factoring in high heels of course. Harping on height because I see it on a lot of dating profiles and never sure what amount they are thinking.

I look for a person that can understand where I am coming from, meaning we have experiences that overlap.

A listener, sarcastic, comfortable with herself, smart, amazing smile, adventure seeking, playful and somewhat focused.

Do not have a type but smoking and religion are non starters. One is a health thing and the other is to big of a hornets nest to dissect here. 

I described BoRK :)

Weeh bork is a girl? 

I mean for me, i dont use high heels, i always trip .. haha maybe 1-2 inches taller is fine with me:D 

Happy for you ?

21 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Well i like funny guys with humor. Looks doesn't really matter as long as he is sweet, kind, and knows how to respect and treat women. I hate flirty guys who will just stroll around and flirt with different girls that is disgusting xD:D

P.S there is no such thing as ideal. Just someone who i can get along and can stand my tantrums :P

Well, women are crazy and loves drama so a guy who can handle those are ???

41 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Weeh bork is a girl? 

I mean for me, i dont use high heels, i always trip .. haha maybe 1-2 inches taller is fine with me:D 

Happy for you ?

Well, women are crazy and loves drama so a guy who can handle those are ???

yes sis i agree. A guy who will listen to us when we need someone to talk to and mostly a guy who can be my freaking food buddy <3 lolok