ravenyvolle

Someone You Admire:)

20 minutes ago, connesa said:

ha ha ha laughing so hard atm....who he is eeehhh?????ill better shush

ravens dating game i guess....may the best man win!???

Ha maybe we should make a post for all the single people, kind of a disadvantage for me im pretty far away lol :)

7 hours ago, Kurian said:

@maverick528 but it says @ravenyvolle mentioned me in this topic.. Don't try to make me lose my hope lol.. she must have tagged me as ideal partner but, she edited it ... Making it a secret lmao... xDxD

Then we both are her secret love as she also tagged me :P 

Well, as for me, I like intelligent and humorous guys :D 

Edited by Carollzinha

I dont have an ideal partner. We learn to love not by finding a perfect person, but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. This is the same reason why sometimes we end up with a wrong partner, or the complete opposite of our ideal partner. This is something that i learned by observing other people who are really into watching Drama series, tv shows etc. They are too hooked up to these beautiful faces and these type of persons which are staged. And because of it, they missed out their chance to be with the right person.

4 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

My Priest told me, that it is not how to find the right partner, but it is how to create a right person for your partner

aww. That is so cute:) yeah like @anbushinta said, let love find you, not the other way around:P Which is true btw, I just realized that today haha 

6 hours ago, anbushinta said:

Finding an ideal partner in a relationship is not easy.  you will go numerous of heart aches and failures before you find your only true love.

Don't find love, let love find you :x 

the reason why some marriage really dont work that long...they expect so much with each other rather than understanding and accepting the real personality of each other.theres no such thing as perfect relationship but both of you can make atleast a happy ending?

3 minutes ago, connesa said:

the reason why some marriage really dont work that long...they expect so much with each other rather than understanding and accepting the real personality of each other.theres no such thing as perfect relationship but both of you can make atleast a happy ending?

Connesa for president !!!!!!

I think there is no such thing as an ideal partner, some marriages or relationships last because they are committed with one another, being loyal and always communicating, examining their relationship regularly will also help. Because when the time comes that it will hit you hard then that is it you are already trapped on the spiders web the only thing to do now is to face all the challenges between you and your partner to last forever as an almost ideal partner!

1 hour ago, connesa said:

i agree to you, there are no perfect relationships to be honest. 

relationship is like a magnet, you need the opposite to attracts.

58 minutes ago, reusue said:

I think there is no such thing as an ideal partner, some marriages or relationships last because they are committed with one another, being loyal and always communicating, examining their relationship regularly will also help. Because when the time comes that it will hit you hard then that is it you are already trapped on the spiders web the only thing to do now is to face all the challenges between you and your partner to last forever as an almost ideal partner!

that what i call Ideal :o

like me and @ravenyvolle maybe 9_9:xxD

4 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Connesa for president !!!!!!

lmao tatay....im just sharing my thoughts based on my experience.ive been there.so farts!

3 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I second the motion. :D

there is no real life prince charming.its ure partners obligation to let you feel like his prins?

16 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I dont have an ideal partner. We learn to love not by finding a perfect person, but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. This is the same reason why sometimes we end up with a wrong partner, or the complete opposite of our ideal partner. This is something that i learned by observing other people who are really into watching Drama series, tv shows etc. They are too hooked up to these beautiful faces and these type of persons which are staged. And because of it, they missed out their chance to be with the right person.

I felt like reading a sentimental self help book xD