Jump to content
ravenyvolle

Someone You Admire:)

Recommended Posts

So okay, I will start first:)

I love challenges that is why I am attracted to guys who are hard to read or are confusing(but of course not too much:P)- It gives me thrills and he gets my attention haha 

I like cute and tall guys because I am almost 5'6..

I like corny guys, like who jokes a lot even if its too corny, I laugh at it.?

And lastly, of course like most girls like, I love a man who is mature, responsible and loyal(even a little). Who knows how to respect a girl and trust her in everything that she does:) 

ps. if i like a guy that much, I always talk to him:P Not ignore like i do to some men haha 

Edited by ravenyvolle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

So okay, I will start first:)

I love challenges that is why I am attracted to guys who are hard to read or are confusing(but of course not too much:P)- It gives me thrills and he gets my attention haha 

I like cute and tall guys because I am almost 5'6..

I like corny guys, like who jokes a lot even if its too corny, I laugh at it.?

And lastly, of course like most girls like, I love a man who is mature, responsible and loyal(even a little). Who knows how to respect a girl and trust her in everything that she does:) 

ps. if i like a guy that much, I always talk to him:P Not ignore like i do to some men haha 

Im interested on your ideal partners:)

@Irena @Carollzinha @Bojana @Katarina @Mirela @RabMalfoy @maverick528 @neya @Darko @connesa @merlyn22 @Kurian

for me honestly...theres no such thing as ideal,sometimes you will find someone who will be the opposite of what you are.well opposite attracts right?as long as u are happy just go.and if times comes you feel its not healthy anymore you can just let each other go.i always go where im free,no limits i am who i am and i dont need to pretend just for them to like or love me back.for me this is me so deal with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

So okay, I will start first:)

I love challenges that is why I am attracted to guys who are hard to read or are confusing(but of course not too much:P)- It gives me thrills and he gets my attention haha 

I like cute and tall guys because I am almost 5'6..

I like corny guys, like who jokes a lot even if its too corny, I laugh at it.?

And lastly, of course like most girls like, I love a man who is mature, responsible and loyal(even a little). Who knows how to respect a girl and trust her in everything that she does:) 

ps. if i like a guy that much, I always talk to him:P Not ignore like i do to some men haha 

Im interested on your ideal partners:)

oh shit its just looks like me B|.

as specialy this part "And lastly, of course like most girls like, I love a man who is mature, responsible and loyal(even a little). Who knows how to respect a girl and trust her in everything that she does:) " xD

#TheMoreSuitable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kurian said:

@maverick528 but it says @ravenyvolle mentioned me in this topic.. Don't try to make me lose my hope lol.. she must have tagged me as ideal partner but, she edited it ... Making it a secret lmao... xDxD

Yes, it is true. But there is an alternative explanation.

After I posted my message, @ravenyvolle commented it saying that you and me could be such a nice couple, and that she gave us her blessings.

That message is where she mentioned you.

But then, when I erased my message, she also deleted her message.

Sorry if you came here searching for something else.

I`m still available.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my ideal type of girl are 

-smart. smart and brainy but still innocent or ignorant (is this the right term?) of complex things/ideas/etc.

-clumsy. a little bit of clumsiness. the cute clumsiness not the annoying one.

-kawaii. cute/pretty/beautiful but not so goddamn pretty that almost all men melts her with a sight. (PS. i decided she can be goddamn pretty)

- attitude. the most important, she must have a good attitude.

 

I know there is no woman who got all that traits.. and if there is one, she doesn't deserve me, im too much for her.. thats why I stopped finding and entertaining women.

 

Edited by mgod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really dont have ideal man sis @ravenyvolle i got married at very young age of 18 :) my hubby is my 3rd boyfriend. but i will say i really attracted to a guy with fair complexion.   

he is sweet not really handsome but i can say he make me complete. 

 he love me as me    

 he accept me as me and love all my family

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maverick528 said:

Yes, it is true. But there is an alternative explanation.

After I posted my message, @ravenyvolle commented it saying that you and me could be such a nice couple, and that she gave us her blessings.

That message is where she mentioned you.

But then, when I erased my message, she also deleted her message.

Sorry if you came here searching for something else.

I`m still available.

 

 

Hahaha yeah yeah you and @Kurian is the best pair:) 

1 hour ago, mgod said:

my ideal type of girl are 

-smart. smart and brainy but still innocent or ignorant (is this the right term?) of complex things/ideas/etc.

-clumsy. a little bit of clumsiness. the cute clumsiness not the annoying one.

-kawaii. cute/pretty/beautiful but not so goddamn pretty that almost all men melts her with a sight. (PS. i decided she can be goddamn pretty)

- attitude. the most important, she must have a good attitude.

 

I know there is no woman who got all that traits.. and if there is one, she doesn't deserve me, im too much for her.. thats why I stopped finding and entertaining women.

 

Weird you dont like a very pretty girl :P But nice traits,:) Sure you will find her soon:)

38 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

i really dont have ideal man sis @ravenyvolle i got married at very young age of 18 :) my hubby is my 3rd boyfriend. but i will say i really attracted to a guy with fair complexion.   

he is sweet not really handsome but i can say he make me complete. 

 he love me as me    

 he accept me as me and love all my family

Yes that is the most important thing, importance:) 

34 minutes ago, anbushinta said:

that's so me! you really know me well :D just kidding.

my ideal partner is now my wife. :x we are opposite that's why we attracted each other.

 

That is so nice:) You found her:) 

1 hour ago, artcode said:

oh shit its just looks like me B|.

as specialy this part "And lastly, of course like most girls like, I love a man who is mature, responsible and loyal(even a little). Who knows how to respect a girl and trust her in everything that she does:) " xD

#TheMoreSuitable

Haha!  silly goose:P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Haha!  silly goose:P 

this goose ready to serve you my lady B| :xxD 

 

 

25 minutes ago, Kurian said:

oh you wanted to know mine lol... you gave me big hope for a second hehe.. 

I'm planning to be a monk.. i'll spend my entire life watching you and other hot ladies on discord change your pic.

Screenshot_1.jpg

you pervert xD:P 

6 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

My ideal partner @ravenyvolle you meets my requirements:x

Incredibly I'm such as you described:D

 

aw rival >:(:ph34r:xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rembo2 said:

I propose a duel xD

My lady deserve the best :x

i accept if my lady accept  >:(:ph34r:xD

2 minutes ago, connesa said:

lmao all ravens fanatic are here goodluck girl..preety sure he will read this xD

"he will read this" aw hard breaking comment, dislike xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Kurian said:

May i know why this notification tells that I'm mentioned on this topic ?? xDxD

Ohh new love team! haha :D

 

I have an ideal partner in mind and I have him now :x few things about him.

sweet, caring, street smart, good looking, and a hunk! ❤❤❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

My ideal partner @ravenyvolle you meets my requirements:x

Incredibly I'm such as you described:D

 

Oh really, That is nice:) 

31 minutes ago, connesa said:

lmao all ravens fanatic are here goodluck girl..preety sure he will read this xD

He you mean my ideal man? I wonder who he is <3 :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

Oh really, That is nice:) 

He you mean my ideal man? I wonder who he is <3 :P

 

ha ha ha laughing so hard atm....who he is eeehhh?????ill better shush

3 hours ago, Jaybuds said:

Primedice dating forums lol

ravens dating game i guess....may the best man win!???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×