ravenyvolle

Water Fruit Infusion

8 hours ago, Zephiera said:

metabolism ✔ -> I need this because since I graduated, my metabolism slowed down. I hate my belly fat :(

immunity ✔ -> I got hospitalized weeks ago so this is a must for me.

If you are doing it for almost 4 months then I guess it really works well for you. I hope this will not be a burden on my weekly budget. Based on your post it seems that you are doing this twice a day only? I must set a budget so I am interested to know.

Actually, 1 liter of that is enough for the whole day. I just make 2 because my dad is drinking too, because rosemary leaves are good for lowering blood pressure too:) 

30 minutes ago, Sharpeye468 said:

Looks like a healthy alternative to a boring morning bottle of water. I'll have to try it out :D

Yes:) It is fun and tastes good!:) 

8 hours ago, Kurian said:

I find this very interesting than yours.. Vodka infusion.. xDxD 

Hahaha you should tell this to monsento:P 

8 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

is this ok on acidic person like me sis? we have plants here lemon and cucumber in our backyard... 

Try other infusions ate that are not citric fruits:) Or just remove lemon, cucumber and rosemary helps balance bodys acidity and lowers blood pressure too:) This infusion is good for you:) 

1 hour ago, Jenn09 said:

Nice sis I used this before Im using cucumber, Lemon only coz here in our place its hard to find rosemary leaves hihi :) Yea it best drink with empty stomach so that the vitamins can absorb easily to our body.

Yes, cucumber and rosemary leaves alone do wonders:) 

Edited by ravenyvolle

1 hour ago, merlyn22 said:

today i will harvest my cucumber and lemon on backyard but i dont have rosemary only dried rosemary  that i buy on market is it ok to use or i need to buy fresh? lets see if i got acidity on this kind of detox solutions

Ate it is best that you buy rosemary and plant it in your backyard.:)

My mom does that and we have so many rosemary leaves now haha . It is fast growing 

And yes fresh ones are prefered, and organic if its possible:)If its not, just peel them.

Edited by ravenyvolle

3 hours ago, Zephiera said:

Okay so I just a special bottle for this so I can bring it to the office. :P 

do you stick to one fruit infusion in a week or do you change it everyday? 

You mean one recipe? So far, i am sticking to this infusion only:) hehe 

Just now, Sharpeye468 said:

Tried it this morning and wow what a difference! It might seem like a little difference, but it certainly starts your day off on the right foot!

Yes, it always boosts my energy and my metabolism too:) Good to start my day:)

On 10/1/2017 at 06:07, Zephiera said:

Okay so I just a special bottle for this so I can bring it to the office. :P

I think I've seen some special bottles where the fruit is separated from the water with strainers so the fruit doesn't block the opening/nozzle you drink from. Have no idea how much those are though. 

On 10/1/2017 at 09:38, ravenyvolle said:

You mean one recipe? So far, i am sticking to this infusion only:) hehe 

Yeah oh okay thanks lol

7 hours ago, NyaoNyao said:

I think I've seen some special bottles where the fruit is separated from the water with strainers so the fruit doesn't block the opening/nozzle you drink from. Have no idea how much those are though. 

I'll try to find one. That would be much better. xD Thanks

On 10/20/2017 at 18:47, Ssociety said:

you should start to exercise and eat healthy foods  while you are still young

Best way. It creates a healthy habit and would be easier to keep on track as you're already used to it.