ravenyvolle

Water Fruit Infusion

Water infusions are best for our health because of its natural antioxidants and vitamins plus it has zero calories!:)

Personally, I have my own water infusion (cucumber, lemon, rosemary leaves)-- Good for skin, nails and hair health, lots of vitamins C and E, muscle recovery, quenches thirst, suppresses appetite and an overall antioxidant or detox. 

***How to prepare it?***

-- I usually have a 2-liter tumbler, that is good for the whole day and a half.

-- Slice 2 cucumbers( prefer organic ones), 1 lemon and rosemary leaves

--Put them all together with water and ice ofc and leave the infusion for at least 8 hours. 

--Discard the fruits afterwards.Enjoy! 

***When to drink it?***

-- Early in the morning 30 minutes before eating 

-- Drink one glass of the infusion before meals(30 mins)

--And before sleeping, at least an hour before sleeping:) 

--Good for a post workout too:) 

Hope you love my post and enjoy your healthy water! ?

IMG_20170925_085850.jpg

Dont we need to soak it to water for at least an hour before doing that? Idk.. Somebody advised me to soak apples in water before eating it so the chemicals sprayed on the apple would go into the water. Not sure if that applies to veggies and other fruits too:/

Edited by Mistletoe

47 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

Dont we need to soak it to water for at least an hour before doing that? Idk.. Somebody advised me to soak apples in water before eating it so the chemicals sprayed on the apple would go into the water. Not sure if that applies to veggies and other fruits too:/

Sure you must but as i said in the post, fruits should be organic and peeled as you can see in the pictures. (cucumbers are peeled) 

32 minutes ago, bakha1988 said:

good recept ths is like ice tea))  but at morning i think need to drink simple water

Any water in the morning is great:) 

2 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

Water infusions are best for our health because of its natural antioxidants and vitamins plus it has zero calories!:)

Personally, I have my own water infusion (cucumber, lemon, rosemary leaves)-- Good for skin, nails and hair health, lots of vitamins C and E, muscle recovery, quenches thirst, suppresses appetite and an overall antioxidant or detox. 

***How to prepare it?***

--Put them all together with water and ice ofc and leave the infusion for at least 8 hours. 

***When to drink it?***

IMG_20170925_085850.jpg

its much better if u literally juice it yvolle.if you really want a best buddy for diet ill suggest watermelon.its the best.

9 minutes ago, connesa said:

its much better if u literally juice it yvolle.if you really want a best buddy for diet ill suggest watermelon.its the best.

I eat some of it after haha :P

Yeah i do some shakes too but i love this fushion, I feel like my skin is glowing(but still get an occasional pimples because of a certain someone lol jk) and hair is thicker and longer. 

Ps. i have been doing this for almost 4 months:) 

Edited by ravenyvolle

31 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Sure you must but as i said in the post, fruits should be organic and peeled as you can see in the pictures. (cucumbers are peeled) 

Any water in the morning is great:) 

I see. Oh hey, you can also use the cucumber for your eyes after on your drink :D

41 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

I eat some of it after haha :P

Yeah i do some shakes too but i love this fushion, I feel like my skin is glowing(but still get an occasional pimples because of a certain someone lol jk) and hair is thicker and longer. 

Ps. i have been doing this for almost 4 months:) 

nyahaha ok anyways its just you wants to be slim.i still like being chubby,anyways its all up to him tho.but he said whatever i am so...enjoy life! and i dont want to be slim itll take forever! 

21 minutes ago, connesa said:

nyahaha ok anyways its just you wants to be slim.i still like being chubby,anyways its all up to him tho.but he said whatever i am so...enjoy life! and i dont want to be slim itll take forever! 

Haha no i dont want to be slim, athletic bod maybe.  A bit of muscles or tone body:) 

2 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

A lot of people are doing this nowadays. I guess this is worth the hype. I'll try it next week. But I prefer berries. Do you know some good berry infusions? ^_^

I do !:) But it is more expensive:)

I read it online that blueberries, raspberries and mints are good combination for a fruit infusion. But you can substitute one strawberry instead with mint and cucumbers:) Yum! 

But where can I get blueberries here in the Philippines? :| there's a lot of strawberries so it will not be difficult for me. But I prefer blueberry and raspberry. Hmmm mint?  the leaf that we can see on TV that tribes chew when they don't have a toothbrush? :D

6 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

But where can I get blueberries here in the Philippines? :| there's a lot of strawberries so it will not be difficult for me. But I prefer blueberry and raspberry. Hmmm mint?  the leaf that we can see on TV that tribes chew when they don't have a toothbrush? :D

haha lol :P

Yeah mint leaves:) You can see them on the market, they are usually sold in line with rosemary leaves and basil etc 

1 minute ago, ravenyvolle said:

haha lol :P

Yeah mint leaves:) You can see them on the market, they are usually sold in line with rosemary leaves and basil etc 

okay gotcha! I'll try to find these ingredients at the grocery. :D please share your experience! how many days or weeks before you experience the difference 

3 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

okay gotcha! I'll try to find these ingredients at the grocery. :D please share your experience! how many days or weeks before you experience the difference 

i am using this for quite sometime like 3-4 months and it made a lot of changes in regards of my skin, hair, metabolism and immunity:) 

Continuous drinking of the infusion for 7 days taps will show some changes already:) You will love it! 

3 minutes ago, reusue said:

I mix lemon with the edible aloevera extract, sometimes lemon alone is good enough, good and healthy post by the way!

Yes you are so right!:)

I love lemons and that is a great infusion you have there with aloe vera:) 

I would love to try that one someday ?

13 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

i am using this for quite sometime like 3-4 months and it made a lot of changes in regards of my skin, hair, metabolism and immunity:) 

Continuous drinking of the infusion for 7 days taps will show some changes already:) You will love it! 

Yes you are so right!:)

I love lemons and that is a great infusion you have there with aloe vera:) 

I would love to try that one someday ?

yup it makes the water alkali and good to drink early in the morning, you can also try okra or ladys fingers it has a lot of benefit also!

22 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

metabolism ✔ -> I need this because since I graduated, my metabolism slowed down. I hate my belly fat :(

immunity ✔ -> I got hospitalized weeks ago so this is a must for me.

If you are doing it for almost 4 months then I guess it really works well for you. I hope this will not be a burden on my weekly budget. Based on your post it seems that you are doing this twice a day only? I must set a budget so I am interested to know.

14 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

***How to prepare it?***

***When to drink it?***

IMG_20170925_085850.jpg

is this ok on acidic person like me sis? we have plants here lemon and cucumber in our backyard... 

21 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

***How to prepare it?***

***When to drink it?***

IMG_20170925_085850.jpg

Nice sis I used this before Im using cucumber, Lemon only coz here in our place its hard to find rosemary leaves hihi :) Yea it best drink with empty stomach so that the vitamins can absorb easily to our body.