merlyn22

Let's count

30 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

ok, well let's get to thousands quickly!:D

threethousandsixhundredandfiftyone

If you are unhappy on my game just please leave me alone. You are free to post anything but please respect my topic. I didnt do anything agains you... i respect all of people here but please stay away . If u dont like my game thats fine u can... i dont know whats wrong with you im trying my best to be more patient. And i will not down myself for you just saying ?

Just now, merlyn22 said:

If you are unhappy on my game just please leave me alone. You are free to post anything but please respect my topic. I didnt do anything agains you... i respect all of people here but please stay away . If u dont like my game thats fine u can... i dont know whats wrong with you im trying my best to be more patient. And i will not down myself for you just saying ?

It's not that. I like the game itself. It's just that at least 1k people will have to post before it will actually get really fun! I like your game, I really like the idea but I just think you might work it out a little more. Sorry if I offended you, that was not my goal. Sorry.

16 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

I think this is fun. If it come to the word on thousand or million. Anyway this is only games and according to sir edward no post count here fellas ???

Actually posts are counting in here and this can be used as a new spam topic for people to get these posts for giveaways (instead of posting something interesting they can just spam numbers)

But well, I am not the one saying that this topic can or not be here lol

7 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

Ohhh really @Carollzinha ???didnt know know it was counting here. As i read the topic of sir edward saying post not count here fellas.  In this case how to request to close this topic.

Sorry your topic didn't work out sis. 

If you really want it to close, I think you can do it yourself by going to the top of the post and click moderation actions. Then you can click lock topic or something like that.:D

sixteen