Darko

NBA

He is an early favorite for it. In the first three weeks no one else showed so much from this class. Tatum from Boston, Kyle Kuzma from LAL and Donovan Mitchel from Utah will be good players, rest of them need to show more to be in the contest for at least runner-up spot in rookie of the year race.

Missed him, you are correct. He has been given great opportunity to pump his stats on such weak team. Simmons stands out as a front-runner really with his all-around performances so far. If he stays healthy he'll win it. And if Embiid stays healthy they will finally play in a playoff after so many years. :)

Had T. Harris over 17.5 x1.75, E. Fournier over 20.5 x1.9, G. Dragic over 20.5 x1.85 and K. Irving over 24.5 x1.8. Only Irving stayed under, I picked him as Horford was going to miss the game but he missed all seven 3's he tried. Needed him to score 2 of them. :)

I'm really impatient to see how Bledsoe will fill in the Buck's team. They have now a back court with 4 decent players to make some nice rotations (Snell, Brogdon, Bledsoe, Delavedova) and with the return of Jabari in january... could be a top 3 or 4 on the East.

I think they are even looking into trading Jabari either in the 2nd part of the season or after the season ends. Read something about it, they have concerns regarding his health as this is not his first major injury. It would be a shame as he is really good player. Bledsoe will offer them the better organization of attacks, take a load of Giannis's back.

Yes Jabari is like D.Rose or even Embiid, they can't stay healthy a full season. If I was Buck's management i would wait with Jabari, there is no rush until the end of the year. They have a solid team for being in the Top 4 in the East conference without him and Jabari will have enough time to recover the rythm between january & may. So he'll be a great addition for the playoffs. The problem could be that on the long term he's not strong enough to stay healthy more than 30-35 games a year. They'll can trade him in the off-season.

I don't see which other team will take the bet on him knowing that if the Bucks trade him it's because he's not healthy. Or they will send almost nothing to the Bucks so better keeping him, as soon as he can play (even 10-15 games) he'll be good.

12 hours ago, MrKnight8686 said:

I will follow you at this bet :)

Congrats :) 

It seems that I make better picks when there is a smaller number of games. :)

10 hours ago, FarSeeR said:

My experties is in soccer not NBA :D

Will open a topic for that as well, I like betting on football/soccer as well. :)

44 minutes ago, Darko said:

Congrats :) 

It seems that I make better picks when there is a smaller number of games. :)

Will open a topic for that as well, I like betting on football/soccer as well. :)

That would be great

For tonight I will try next picks on several tickets:

• Boston win by 7 x1.90
  • Horford over 15.5 x1.85
  • Gordon over 20.5 x1.85
  • Lowry over 17.5 x1.85
  • Spurs over 97.5 FH x1.90
  • Boston over 208.5 x1.90
  • Crabbe over 12.5 x1.90
  • P. Gasol over 11.5 x1.75

4 hours ago, Darko said:

For tonight I will try next picks on several tickets:

• Boston win by 7 x1.90
  • Horford over 15.5 x1.85
  • Gordon over 20.5 x1.85
  • Lowry over 17.5 x1.85
  • Spurs over 97.5 FH x1.90
  • Boston over 208.5 x1.90
  • Crabbe over 12.5 x1.90
  • P. Gasol over 11.5 x1.75

Boston is ok :) 102-109 xD

Long time no see dear NBA :P

Didn't have a lot of time to bet lately but I made a ticket for tonight (without looking too much at it so it's more pure luck)

• Hawks - Hornets
  • Rockets - Clippers
  • Anthony Davis : 25+ points
  • Damian Lillard & Lebron James : 20+ points

I bet on Hornets since the Hawks are tanking af and need to keep their last place on the eastern conference. And on the Rockets because I don't see them loosing, even if the Clippers have to fight hard for a playoffs spot. But too much injuries (Patrick Beverley, Danilo Gallinari, Avery Bradley…).

I can see a great opposition between Lebron and Lillard and with Kawhi Leonard still not playing for the Spurs, it will be open bar for Davis ... id everything go according to the plan ;)