Jump to content
Darko

NBA

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Darko said:

I don't see any team in the whole NBA that can win 4 out of 7 against GSW. Maybe if one of the top players there gets injured, otherwise it will be a walk for them once the playoff starts.

but this year they started badly ... they can not always win them !.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, this one was a surprise. Memphis isn't a contender like Houston and will probably fight hard for the 8th place in the west. Although regular season games are not that important for top teams as they usually just wait for a playoff to give their best then and use regular season games as a sort of warmup.

Looking forward to see if anyone can come to the finals aside from GSW and Cleveland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darko said:

Yes, this one was a surprise. Memphis isn't a contender like Houston and will probably fight hard for the 8th place in the west. Although regular season games are not that important for top teams as they usually just wait for a playoff to give their best then and use regular season games as a sort of warmup.

Looking forward to see if anyone can come to the finals aside from GSW and Cleveland.

last month I did a crazy bet: 100 euro on Houston win nba quote 13 :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kYzDILa.png

To me tonight the most intriguing game is bucks vs thunder.  The greek freak vs Westbrook/MELO/and Paul George.  I think the thunder will probably win.

Ql3XhmK.png

I would probably bet the thunder -1.5 points (thunder have to win by 2 points for you to win your bet.) But its the NBA and anything can happen!

 

Edited by carlooch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No doubt that is the game to watch tonight. Greek freak is almost unstoppable this season, putting some impressive numbers and in the process leading bucks to a high place in Eastern Conference. Big three in OKC already lost more game they hoped to in these two weeks so I think they will give their best to overcome the Bucks tonight. They will probably try to stop everyone aside from Giannis Aadetokunbo and will let him do his usual thing, score 25+. If they limit others they will have great shot at coming out victorious.

 

My picks for tonight:

OKC win by over 3.5 points x2.15

S. Adams over 13.5 points x1.85

D. Russel over 19.5 x1.85

Bog. Bogdanovic (Kings) over 12.5 x1.85

T. Harris over 17.5 x1.85

Total payout 25.18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Darko said:

No doubt that is the game to watch tonight. Greek freak is almost unstoppable this season, putting some impressive numbers and in the process leading bucks to a high place in Eastern Conference. Big three in OKC already lost more game they hoped to in these two weeks so I think they will give their best to overcome the Bucks tonight. They will probably try to stop everyone aside from Giannis Aadetokunbo and will let him do his usual thing, score 25+. If they limit others they will have great shot at coming out victorious.

 

My picks for tonight:

OKC win by over 3.5 points x2.15

S. Adams over 13.5 points x1.85

D. Russel over 19.5 x1.85

Bog. Bogdanovic (Kings) over 12.5 x1.85

T. Harris over 17.5 x1.85

Total payout 25.18

Good luck, I am in a fantasy basketball league and here are the players on my team

Omn7V3A.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't play any fantasy regarding NBA, hope you will do well there.

 

Tomorrow will be better offer as there are 12 games scheduled. It should be easier to find decent picks. Of course, I will wait to see who is injured and who will play before making picks so it might be just couple hours before games start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crap, Bogdanovic had a bad night. Really expected him to take more shots after previous game as he had 7 of 9 shooting. Entered the game slowly as entire Kings team has done and big loss was expected. OKC dominated and got a win by a larger margin then it was needed, Adams got just over the needed margin of points. Russel had a blast with 33 points, Harris got over predicted margin by half point like Adams did. Was close on this one, as soon as I manage to get a look at tonight games I will post some picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For tonight i will play a "safe" combo with :

Washington-Phoenix

LA Clippers-Dallas

Boston-Sacramento

Cleveland-Indiana

New York-Houston

Which give me a 2.6x total payout. Not really the time to look after something else right now ;)

Edited by Kargai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kargai said:

For tonight i will play a "safe" combo with :

Washington-Phoenix

LA Clippers-Dallas

Boston-Sacramento

Cleveland-Indiana

New York-Houston

Which give me a 2.6x total payout. Not really the time to look after something else right now ;)

I agree on all of these at the moment, still looking though.  Do you just take the money lines, no spreads?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Darko said:

Crap, Bogdanovic had a bad night. Really expected him to take more shots after previous game as he had 7 of 9 shooting. Entered the game slowly as entire Kings team has done and big loss was expected. OKC dominated and got a win by a larger margin then it was needed, Adams got just over the needed margin of points. Russel had a blast with 33 points, Harris got over predicted margin by half point like Adams did. Was close on this one, as soon as I manage to get a look at tonight games I will post some picks.

I bet on OKC last night, it was really easy money, I was going to bet on the Lakers after, but I fell asleep, then I deposited on primedice and lost all my money lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavs on a bad streak. :(

 

Boston keeps it going, don't who they might add, Okafor would be a good fit offensively. He might even improve in defense in Boston as in Philly it was a mess in last several years, tanking all the way. They are without Hayward but for now, it looks like it would be enough for East conference finals. From early games, only Washington seems to be able to challenge them. Cavs need to step up, in the last 7 years teams with LeBron always go to the finals so they are not to be overlooked. It would be better when IT comes back for them and they figure out how to play without Irving but with Wade, Crowder and Rose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, Cavs burn my ticket yesterday ... was planning they had wake up a little with Rose returning in the roster. But they still sucks ^^ For now Crowder play really bad, he's a weak spot for the Cavs. And now we had Thompson a little injured. But don't bother me, i don't like the Cavs :P

For Boston yes I like both the players they are thinking of. Okafor could be a great fit defensively, as much as Monta Ellis offensively. And Marcus Morris will return to play in the next days too. 

For tonight i will play a victory of Portland over the Lakers. Maybe with the over 201.5 points.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×