anbushinta

Pc gamer

Before i started on bitcoin, i was an avid PC Gamer especially on FPS (First Person Shooters) games like Call of Duty and Battlefield.

My favorite fps game of all time was Call of Duty :x back in my younger years and when i'm still single :D

Since i have a family now i seldom play anymore because i have more priorities now xD

To relive my gaming days, i recorded some of my clips and highlights of my NOOB gaming :D

Hope you enjoy ;)

Edited by anbushinta

Always brings back good old memories, too bad back in the old days recording software and hardware not to mention storage was not cheap, we should have even more older games on the record. Hope you still get time to play. Good luck :)

2 hours ago, anbushinta said:

Before i started on bitcoin, i was an avid PC Gamer especially on FPS (First Person Shooters) games like Call of Duty and Battlefield.

My favorite fps game of all time was Call of Duty :x back in my younger years and when i'm still single :D

Since i have a family now i seldom play anymore because i have more priorities now xD

To relive my gaming days, i recorded some of my clips and highlights of my NOOB gaming :D

Hope you enjoy ;)

if u like to know more about games ask @Mistletoe he create games... he work as dev in gaming on computer :) 

40 minutes ago, Nataly said:

I dont like these kind of games, dont understand them

me too.. i don't really enjoy playing shooting games and violent games.. but, @anbushinta thats a great work out there .. seems like you are a pro gamer.

Edited by Kurian

6 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Nice play! It's fun to play games sometimes and relax.:D

yes indeed especially when you are on killing spree xD

5 hours ago, mgod said:

video 1: A Prophecy- Asking Alexandria

video 2: some song of RJA???

video 4: ????

video 1: you are correct :)

video 2: first intro was crawling in the dark by hoobastank and 2 songs from RJA :)

video 4: 3 seconds to mars : kings and queens :)

5 hours ago, Nataly said:

I dont like these kind of games, dont understand them

it's just easy, kill or be killed. :)

4 hours ago, savior15 said:

Cool . I only play CS for fps games. My pc cant handle that graphics i think

i played CS back then but only on LAN games though. 

4 hours ago, Kurian said:

me too.. i don't really enjoy playing shooting games and violent games.. but, @anbushinta thats a great work out there .. seems like you are a pro gamer.

thank you for the compliment but it's just noob edits and i'm not a pro gamer, i play just for fun. :)

Just now, anbushinta said:

it's just easy, kill or be killed.

I dont like killing so I dont like this kind of games, I dont allow to my son to play these games too

10 minutes ago, Nataly said:

I dont like killing so I dont like this kind of games, I dont allow to my son to play these games too

it's okay @Nataly it's just a game for me, nothing else.  this game has age discretion that only suitable for right ages to play...

First FPS I ever played was Counter Strike back when I was in highschool. The FPS game I play nowadays is Overwatch. I can't even say that I have been playing it on the reg. Since I probably played it last early this year. I've been more inclined to play my MMO.

9 hours ago, Zephiera said:

nice video! the only FPS game I tried is CS! :P I don't have any record of my me playing but just like you, I'm a PC gamer as well. I love MMORPGs and I stick to it by years. ^_^

it's good to know i have a fellow gamer here as well. it's hard to play when you are recording because the Frame Per Second drops but still it's manageable :)

9 hours ago, NyaoNyao said:

First FPS I ever played was Counter Strike back when I was in highschool. The FPS game I play nowadays is Overwatch. I can't even say that I have been playing it on the reg. Since I probably played it last early this year. I've been more inclined to play my MMO.

CS was my first fps ever played offline back in the days. Overwatch is good too but i haven't played it. :) 

9 hours ago, lucas alfaia said:

You're great, play a lot, good luck here with us.

.thank you :) good luck as both.

14 minutes ago, chaitanya said:

i love action game

me too. FPS is my genre..

On 23/9/2017 at 16:18, anbushinta said:

thank you for the compliment but it's just noob edits and i'm not a pro gamer, i play just for fun. :)

Hi, do you play some Mmorpg?

I like that kind of pc games

Edited by NeStore

On 9/23/2017 at 16:49, Andr33i said:

Always brings back good old memories, too bad back in the old days recording software and hardware not to mention storage was not cheap, we should have even more older games on the record. Hope you still get time to play. Good luck :)

yeah indeed that's why i record my every game play sometimes so that i can have memories to look back. :)

12 minutes ago, NeStore said:

Hi, do you play some Mmorpg?

I like that kind of pc games

no sorry, i only FPS game. :) 

i easily get bored on MMORPG. :)