zolax

bitsler paid me back

you should make a new topic on bitcointalk.org in scam accusations about this. This is local forum for pd users and on bitcointalk you will find bitsler staff and Trusted members who can insta ruin the repo of bitsler

I tried bitsler before and when i'm trying to make a deposit, it says the deposit address is invalid. I tried to contact their support but they were not replying. I give up on them lol I'm sorry for what happen to you hopefully you can cashout what is really yours.

Ive been playing on bitsler since last year. Maybe i got lucky i didnt get ban. And if i have problem i wont hesitate to send pm on support. Admin thier is very kind and approachable. They not answering my ticket very fast bcoz they do it one by one and i understand that. Only one thing i can say for those people get ban on that site bcoz they have the rules. I think the reason why i dont get ban is i follow the rules. 2 acc on 1 ip and about the faucet. I know bitsler has a very nice faucet thats why some people use it and abuse it by making faucet farming.  

On 9/22/2017 at 21:49, Kurian said:

they banned me too for having multiple account. i never abused faucet.. I heard that they also ban high winning accounts..

im playing almost running 2 yrs now in bitsler...i dont have any complains just like here in pd.well for me its always rules are rules.whether its in pd or in bitsler if u dont follow rules you know what will gonna happen right?i got high respect on this 2 big gambling site BITSLER and PRIMEDICE.and as long as i depo my own money and bust my own money i think its ok to play with these sites.btw the reason i dont want to have a bank much safe for the multi accounts ban problems.ayt?keep green guys!