JulioChavez

Help logging into my account?

Okay so I was using one browser and decided to switch over to another.  When I went to log in I got a message that said "unauthorized."  I don't know why I got this message because I have logged in many times with no issue.  So after trying several times to log in now I get an error message " too many requests ."  Can anyone help me log back in to my account? 

It happened to me several times, especially on my 1st week of using the site when I didnt have 2FA on my acct. I logged on to other device eventhough I type correctly it stated that I am not Authorized to use my account so better ON your 2FA  or contact the support for them to fixed it. About "too many request" that will actually happen if you try to open many times, you will wait for another hour for you to open your account.

11 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

It never happen to me but it happened to my friend @ravenyvolle. I contacted support for her and i think they made a new password for her. Best thing to do is contact support and they'll definitely help you :)

Yes or wait 3-5 hours but it is best to contact support they will know what to do:) 

Hello Julio,

I see you have been using your account today, but for any future reference: When you get error "Too many requests" it is usually the best idea to just wait couple of hours without trying to login to any of your accounts. After you have done so this should no longer be an issue. 

This generally happens when you forget your password too many times or we suspect someone is trying to hijack your account. 

In case this happens again, please, contact us on the support platform. 

I'm locking this topic since it seems to be solved, and tnx to all the users who already responded. :)