johnjeff

bitcoin mining app

7 hours ago, johnjeff said:

So many bitcoin mining apps. Is appearing on the world wide web but how can we identify if the app. Is legit or true. I am really happy if can someone give me an example and how true it is also how does it works.

7 hours ago, chaitanya said:

i heard mining is spam 

36 minutes ago, mgod said:

all of them are scams or not profitable at all, so beware.

30 minutes ago, Kurian said:

lol scams everywhere.. If you do mine some, on the whole there won't be any profits.

23 minutes ago, Andr33i said:

Cloud mining is scam , about the apps you can look in Bitcointalk forum or in google if they are scam there are usually a few posts that complain about them already.

18 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Yeah it is all scam. I got scammed on one cloud mining. Thankfully it is not that much like .02 only. They are all scam!

16 minutes ago, Kingarthur said:

all of them are scam . like bitnex.io and bitminer ETC..

12 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

i agree

all cloud mining scam

So much people saying it's scam because they probably never mined with Minergate's app.

Minergate miner is available on windows, mac and android ( not sure about Iphone) an works very well. Of course mining with a phone can't possibly come up with the same hashrate as a laptop or desktop so it will take +- 6 weeks of non-stop mining with a simple phone to cash out a decent amount but when mining with a powerfull GPU on laptop or dekstop, it will most likely reach a hashrate that's more than 10x faster than a mobile phone. My laptop GPU at full power goes around 12x faster than my phone's cpu at full power. My laptop cpu goes twice as fast as my phone's. Also, don't forget to create an account with your email on their website otherwise you're not mining for yourself but for Minergate itself. Hope this helped. 

16 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

So much people saying it's scam because they probably never mined with Minergate's app.

Minergate miner is available on windows, mac and android ( not sure about Iphone) an works very well. Of course mining with a phone can't possibly come up with the same hashrate as a laptop or desktop so it will take +- 6 weeks of non-stop mining with a simple phone to cash out a decent amount but when mining with a powerfull GPU on laptop or dekstop, it will most likely reach a hashrate that's more than 10x faster than a mobile phone. My laptop GPU at full power goes around 12x faster than my phone's cpu at full power. My laptop cpu goes twice as fast as my phone's. Also, don't forget to create an account with your email on their website otherwise you're not mining for yourself but for Minergate itself. Hope this helped. 

is it profitable?

34 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

You can make it run in the background and still win some, your battery doesn't even suffer that much. I would say yes if you combine phone and laptop/dektop.

i will give a try 

Minergate really pay, that's true. But they keep for them 30-50% of what you really mine (was the result of my own experience like 1-2 years ago). Example when you see 0.02 on your account, you probably mine around 0.05, they just show that you mine 0.02. So better mine yourself in this case.

Plus some of the coins you can mine with them are dead or almost (MonetaVerde, ...), aren't on a exchange (so basically you will only stake them on a wallet), etc.

7 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I didn't try another site since i got scammed from the first mining site that i've used. But let's see if this one will work. thanks for sharing :)

7 hours ago, Bes19 said:

I didn't try another site since i got scammed from the first mining site that i've used. But let's see if this one will work. thanks for sharing :)

You don't have anything to loose, nothing to invest here. At worth they keep a large amount of what you mine. You just need to calculate you electricity bill Vs what you'll mine with them (if I remember well it's not that much in electricity).

Just don't mine MonetaVerde you'll loose your time ;) 

6 minutes ago, Kargai said:

You don't have anything to loose, nothing to invest here. At worth they keep a large amount of what you mine. You just need to calculate you electricity bill Vs what you'll mine with them (if I remember well it's not that much in electricity).

Just don't mine MonetaVerde you'll loose your time ;) 

I tried a mining site on where i have to pay for the miners fee something like that but it was a scam. Thank you and please share some legit mining app :)

5 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

I tried a mining site on where i have to pay for the miners fee something like that but it was a scam. Thank you and please share some legit mining app :)

Right now i'm not really using mining app anymore, I mine directly myself. Just trying the new feature on freebitco.in for a few days.