erickastella02

Business with small capital

On 12/9/2017 at 11:20, Zephiera said:

Well some of the sellers that I know can do that on their home ?. It depends if they have extra space and they know how to store their goods. But some online stores are just resellers of the product. They don't need to have the product to sell it. Have you guys heard of dropshipping? That's how it is. It's better of you drop ship items that already has an established name.?

are you filipino? do you know trusted people who can do droppshipped their items? and do they have lot of item to sell?

7 hours ago, erickastella02 said:

are you filipino? do you know trusted people who can do droppshipped their items? and do they have lot of item to sell?

I know some that does this. i once tried this to buy a leather jacket on facebook while the other one is online bag store by someone i know personaly. They earn good from it given that they don't even have to pay a space.

18 hours ago, erickastella02 said:

Yes I am sis ? I am still looking for businesses here that offers drop shipping. It's not common here. Seems like Filipinos prefer reselling rather than that.

10 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I know some that does this. i once tried this to buy a leather jacket on facebook while the other one is online bag store by someone i know personaly. They earn good from it given that they don't even have to pay a space.

That's cool! I still prefer to drop ship items that I like though. I'm looking for makeup or skin care products that I can drop ship here.

Selling clothes online. You can do this with an order clothing system. For example, you ask for a down payment for each order so that you don't directly spend your initial capital. So most likely you will actually get serious buyers because they dare to pay at the beginning.