Jump to content
Edward

Why did you stay?

Recommended Posts

When www.Stake.com was launched and it was posted all across this forum, why did you choose to stay here opposed to giving it a try? I really respect everyone still here. Primedice is still doing awesome, it's actually doing better than ever before, and the staff are doing a brilliant job. It's great to see the cogs still rolling.

You guys can catch me over at Stake.com but I'll be checking in here daily and ensuring @micro and his awesome team continue to keep this place as wonderful as it is!

But I'm wondering, why did you stay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stake was sooo lagging before, now I see it was fixed, but, I noticed, that I only bust there. Especially in HILo, only bust.

Edited by Nataly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kristoffff said:

 I just generally like both sites, rolling on prime, doing some 'thinking' with hi-lo on stake. ;)

Why leave such a cool site like primedice, it holds quite a few nice memories for me, tho some bad ones tho (losing xD)

Haha I love you Kristof bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- higher edge,

- high faucet only to lurk ppl in (if it was low from the start that at least would be honest),

- numerous glitches,

- hello-kitty-like design on 18+ site,

- chat crashing when 20+ ppl on it,

- agressive promotion almost like spam,

- incompetent mods  (however that I only heard, not from my own experience).

Pick your choice, Edward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Earthman said:

- higher edge,

- high faucet only to lurk ppl in (if it was low from the start that at least would be honest),

- numerous glitches,

- hello-kitty-like design on 18+ site,

- chat crashing when 20+ ppl on it,

- agressive promotion almost like spam,

- incompetent mods  (however that I only heard, not from my own experience).

Pick your choice, Edward. 

lmao xD

after im posting before i was keep thinking, there something i missing in my word, than i come back read your post, and i found what i missing xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I did give it a try & tbh I like the layout...but seeing I'm a dice guy & the house edge for dice is 2% over there, I decided I liked PD better....

All said & done I will play again at Stake when you introduce slots there @Edward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Higher House Edge
  • Lags like Hell
  • Already 3 games disabled:
    • Chartbet
    • Blackjack
    • Wheel
  • Before Chartbet being disabled i had contacted support and told them i had my chartbet going crazy:
    • Super Speed
    • Suddently out of nowhere it would stop growing and my graph would stay static until i cashout or it crashed without me noticing the growing...
  • Waiting for Chartbet to come back Online since like 1 / 2 months????
  • Didn't like the chat at all:
    • Should had been positioned Left Side as PD
    • Should had a different (darker) background then the simple white

Pre Alpha Gambling Site (Unfinished) - Shouldn't be open before everything has been FULLY TESTED / WORKING PROPERLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edward said:

When www.Stake.com was launched and it was posted all across this forum, why did you choose to stay here opposed to giving it a try? I really respect everyone still here. Primedice is still doing awesome, it's actually doing better than ever before, and the staff are doing a brilliant job. It's great to see the cogs still rolling.

You guys can catch me over at Stake.com but I'll be checking in here daily and ensuring @micro and his awesome team continue to keep this place as wonderful as it is!

But I'm wondering, why did you stay?

Casino is fun but there is no real competition for Dice so even with Stake being the best there is out there Dice is always gonna be number one on Primedice. So just as the majority of PD users when i play Dice i do it here and the rest of the time i play on the other games over at Stake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it´s not fair to compare Primedice with Stake because Stake is so new that there are lots of work to be done yet.

Primedice is very mature now, but this is also the result of the good work put on it through several years.

I use PD because it is fast, works as intended, night mode is easy on the eyes (I use it 24/7), low house edge, and lots of friends here, some of them don´t want to move to Stake (yet).  The chat is also different in PD than in Stake, but ofc maybe that will change in the future......

Stake will get better with time, that´s for sure, and more ppl will move there, but don´t think anybody will stop coming back to PD, it is love that won´t  disappear.

 

Now talking about the incompetent Mods in Stake mentioned in some comment, like it also happened in PD, people will learn to do a better job day by day, it isn´t as easy as it looks and sadly maybe some will leave, as it also happened in PD. But everybody is working hard to make things in the best possible way. Some people will be brighter than others doing this, but all persons have a light and life is about trying to find that place where you can shine more and be happier.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Now talking about the incompetent Mods in Stake mentioned in some comment, like it also happened in PD, people will learn to do a better job day by day, it isn´t as easy as it looks and sadly maybe some will leave, as it also happened in PD. But everybody is working hard to make things in the best possible way. Some people will be brighter than others doing this, but all persons have a light and life is about trying to find that place where you can shine more and be happier.

I am aware that this is not meant to be even a discussion about this here, but i wanted to express my opinion about this since i think that @maverick528 is one of the best Moderators over at Stake and i had my fair share of plenty worthless mods on many other sites and chats so i know what i am talking about. Just a fact is that Haters are gonna hate no matter what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never tried stake... I tend to wait until the first few actual reports come in about new launches... the reports came in and I wasn't impressed. On top most players who played stake for a few days ended up comeing back so I though ...hm... can't be that great than, can it?

On top I think for me its the community on PD that is what makes PD unique and special. I know I do have a rant every now and then about stuff but only because I want it to improve... If I wouldn't rant about stuff I think could be improved that would mean that I wouldn't care...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Edward said:

When www.Stake.com was launched and it was posted all across this forum, why did you choose to stay here opposed to giving it a try? I really respect everyone still here. Primedice is still doing awesome, it's actually doing better than ever before, and the staff are doing a brilliant job. It's great to see the cogs still rolling.

You guys can catch me over at Stake.com but I'll be checking in here daily and ensuring @micro and his awesome team continue to keep this place as wonderful as it is!

But I'm wondering, why did you stay?

I love both site but i stay on primedice everytime i want to play dice then go back on stake if i wanna play diamond poker, Mines or baccarat. But overall, i do love both site <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why Im still staying here at PD? simply because this is home, this is where I first met all my PD friends then I love Dice so much so I stick to play here bec of 1% HE, though I try stake and Im happy with the community also coz all is fun & easy to interact with. The only problem is that the site is too laggy esp my fave game Chartbet, also the chat is too laggy before but now I saw the improvement.Will surely hang out again on stake. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×