Irena

ūüŹÜ Design new signatures for Primedice forum!

7pnpgtn.jpg

Note: This giveaway is completely managed by the Giveaway Team. Please address any questions about it on the thread itself, and we will try to respond them as fast as we can!

Time to get more creative! :) We noticed that most of the players are using some not so sophisticated signatures, or do not use them at all. Help us create some new, interesting and unique designs that will be available for our members to use them here, or in some other forum if they want.

What you have to do is: create one signature for Primedice forum

How to enter: 

Set the signature you have created as your own on the current account and post your PD username in the following Format:

Username: Irena

Rules:

• You must create a completely new, unique signature
  • It is acceptable to use both pictures and gifs in the signature
  • In order to be able to use the signatures¬†here, make sure you follow these¬†rules¬†while creating them:¬†

XAHHWaL.png

Prizes:

• 1st¬† place:¬†0.05¬†BTC
  • 2nd¬† place:¬†0.02¬†BTC
  • 3rd¬† place:¬†0.01¬†BTC
  • 4th¬† place:¬†0.01¬†BTC
  • 5th¬† place:¬†0.01¬†BTC
  • Also, every participant that creates a signature that fits the rules will get a small consolation Prize!

Fair Play Restrictions:

• You are not allowed to participate if you have warning points on Primedice Forum.
  • Only one prize per person! If we catch you abusing this competition, you will also be banned from all future giveaways/contests!

Giveaway closes on 3rd October 2017 20:00 UTC

After the giveaway is closed, winners will be chosen by Primedice staff, and the list will be announced here.

Use a Timezone Converter to get informed when the competition ends in your local timezone.

All current Primedice giveaways can be followed at https://giveaways.primedice.com!

Good luck, everyone, and have fun! Looking forward to see your creativity!

1 hour ago, Indigger said:

I don't believe that you will pay for my work. You'll say again that you don't like it...

Sorry... No design for free. >:(

you should try 99designs.com you will feeling hurt than following PD contest design.

just advice for contest holder (giveaway team) make sure if you make contest design,please add point or brief detailed,it will help our contribution to your companie more maximal for our job,why you need brief of contest,because we can design with better also it will make you (comapnies) more satiesfied about this contest,i will do best contribution if primedice give us brief of design.

regards

7 hours ago, Irena said:

Set the signature you have created as your own on the current account and post your PD username in the following Format:

@salimecka, make sure that you set the signature you designed as your own, as it is mentioned in the opening post. ;)

@Indigger, I am really sorry that you are not happy with the results of the previous giveaway, but many people voted, and those were the results. If you want to talk about this further, feel free to contact me in pm here, and I'll be more than happy to explain you everything you might not understand, and if you have some suggestions about our future giveaways, we would like to know that. :) 

@Almosa, if you are referring to more detailed instructions about the design itself, it is totally up to you how you want to create that signature, we didn't want to put any specific requests, it is a freestyle contest, we want to see your creativity, without limiting it, it doesn't have to be strictly connected to Primedice, either. But if you are referring to something else, please, explain it in more details.

2 hours ago, Indigger said:

I don't believe that you will pay for my work. You'll say again that you don't like it...

Sorry... No design for free. >:(

im as disappointed as you mate, the last design give away was dissaster :(

first of all i want to say sorry, to anyone who feels offended reading this. i need to get this out of my chest

A good contest design, they must have clear and detailed brief, without that participant will work 3 times harder to make contest holder setisfied, 

Design and inspiration are expencive !!

without having clear and detailed brief, the contest will be a waste, company spend money, but participant do not understand what company want.

its a pity, participant think 3 to 4 time harder but only make small contribution.

and after working hard for it than the winner 4,5, and 6 only getting really small price :o. ( do not mean to be greatful)

its makes such an insult to the work of participant.

First of all, this topic should not be a discussion topic about previous contests/giveaways that have no connection with this one, so please let's try to stay on topic here.

As I still can understand the frustration about the other, earlier design contest let me point out some aspects that make this one entirely different:

• This¬†signature design contests clearly states what is needed to participate (basically a signature that you find nice enough to use here yourself in the future)
  • It is done by different people - we (formerly Zoltan and me, now proud to get help from Irena and Bojana) have a reputation to lose. Every single one of our contests/giveaways listed on https://giveaways.primedice.com/¬†has been paid out as expected and in a fair, transparent¬†and timely manner.¬†
  • This is a freestyle contest - your signature¬†doesn't have to be in any way connected to primedice at all, it is meant as an additional motivation to create a nice signature that improves the visibility of your identity here on primedice forums.
  • Even if you wouldn't end up being voted into the Top-5 you would still have a signature that was made by you and that you can be proud of (and a small consolation prize on top)
  • Noone is forced to participate, if you think this is not for you, just don't!

Anyway, let's use this thread to talk about this contest (and most of all, show around our signatures!) from now on. If you want to discuss other ones this is simply not the place.

Thanks!

@salimecka, you should create only one signature that will be in the competition (and that one has to be set as your signature, like you did with the previous one you posted), because there isn't an option to set more than one signature. So, I would recommend you to choose one signature that you want us to consider for the prizes. 

Thank you very much for participating, I'm glad you're inspired by this giveaway, and I like your creative ideas! :) Good luck! 

3 hours ago, Irena said:

@salimecka, you should create only one signature that will be in the competition (and that one has to be set as your signature, like you did with the previous one you posted), because there isn't an option to set more than one signature. So, I would recommend you to choose one signature that you want us to consider for the prizes. 

Thank you very much for participating, I'm glad you're inspired by this giveaway, and I like your creative ideas! :) Good luck! 

I made this one for you :) hope you like it 

High Res: https://imgur.com/fyqi4qR

Irena.png.4dd6d6fb9389a7a918ed9f883953896a.png

i guessing there not much people understand how to get in this give away :|

On 9/19/2017 at 20:03, Irena said:

How to enter: 

Username: Irena

its mean you must use your signature that you made, and just post your  PD username here

and also mean there will be only 1 entry thats will be accepted and thats the signature you use.

so choose the best from your art work, and good luck

On 9/20/2017 at 15:00, Irena said:

@artcode, I think the explanation in the opening post and here was pretty clear. But, of course, if anyone has any additional questions, it can be always be posted here, and I will do my best to answer it.

:) 

I like all entries so far - good work!

Just in case thats not entirely clear: While we all (obviously) love Primedice, this is a freestyle contest. You can put anything there you would feel comfortable to wear as your signature! :)

47 minutes ago, hui said:

I like all entries so far - good work!

Just in case thats not entirely clear: While we all (obviously) love Primedice, this is a freestyle contest. You can put anything there you would feel comfortable to wear as your signature! :)

why i cant see people using their Signature ?

nvm Its was on my signature setting.

Edited by artcode
how to deleted this post ?

Yes, there is an option to hide other people's signatures (all of them or specific ones), so in order to be able to see them, follow the instructions that Dan gave here: