Zoltan

🏆 9th Talkative Giveaway 0.1 BTC Pool

On 23/09/2017 at 18:36, maverick528 said:

Username: maverick528

TY very much for the giveaway.

But, I can not picture myself posting that amount of messages even in a year.

OK, I will give it a try and b a bit more talkative.

Well you posted almost 800 in 4 months which gives an average of 200 per month.. so don't say you can't see yourself posting 150x a year (actually if you keep the 200 average monthly you will reach 2400 in an year :P)

We are doing our best to put all the details in the OP. But, of course, you can always ask if you have some doubts or questions, there is no need to delete/edit those comments, we will always answer or point you in the right direction where to look for the answers. ;) 

Just now, Irena said:

We are doing our best to put all the details in the OP. But, of course, you can always ask if you have some doubts or questions, there is no need to delete/edit those comments, we will always answer or point you in the right direction where to look for the answers. ;) 

No need Irena, I actually read that you guys had a chart to see posts but forgot and decided to ask and then edited after seeing it there. Sometimes I am dumb and 10% of the time it comes off as genius. Usually I fall on face and people laugh. Was well laid out no need to change because of me.:D