NyaoNyao

Anti Radiation glasses

On 10/1/2017 at 07:51, Zephiera said:

I have a new one and I got it from my sister! :D I don't have a picture coz I leave it at the office and it is weekend right now. It has a smaller frame and the color is black. I don't know which one is better. My first one or this one. The first one has a strong yellow tint than this one O.o

Both are anti radiation. Should be fine! 

This has been super resourceful! I have been having issues with my eyes lately and sleeping. I wonder if its due to staring at computer screens all day long? I am going to look into buying some of these glasses to see if they improve my health. Thanks heaps for making this post!

8 hours ago, Dan said:

This has been super resourceful! I have been having issues with my eyes lately and sleeping. I wonder if its due to staring at computer screens all day long? I am going to look into buying some of these glasses to see if they improve my health. Thanks heaps for making this post!

I was using twilight app for my android phone. It has an explanation about blue light and how it affects our sleep. Ever experienced getting a notification/sms/call in the middle of the night? When you check it and open your phone your eyes are blasted with the harsh blue light of your screen? Isn't it jarring and sometimes you find yourself squinting at your screen as if it'll help? When I have the bed reading mode on, opening the screen at night doesn't 'hurt' anymore and then I can go back to sleep easier. 

I suggest trying out the apps first. F.lux is the program you can use on your desktop. Since I have my apps set to activate with the sun cycle. I use my glasses in the morning. Since I tend to sometimes need to see the screen 'normally' I just lift my glasses up instead of turning the app off. And use the apps at night. 

Here's a screenshot of how it looks like right now. I have it on bed reading mode. 

Screenshot_20171010-183723.jpg

Edited by NyaoNyao

On 10/10/2017 at 04:51, NyaoNyao said:

Should take a pic and show us! 

my new rad glasses B|

sorry I'm shy haha. 

On 10/10/2017 at 10:10, Dan said:

I can feel the strain on my eyes when I forget to wear mine. I swear that this type of eye glasses helped me a lot! you should buy one soon @Dan and show yer pic wearing one xD

IMG_20171011_192136.JPG