NyaoNyao

Anti Radiation glasses

Since I spend a lot of time in front of my computer for work and leisure I've bought pc glasses, or anti-radiation / anti blue light glasses. First I've heard of them were for gaming like Gunnars. But I didn't like how they looked. I've found a budget one locally at a Daiso that cost less than a hundred PHP. Worked fine and helped with the eye strain. Also helped me with sleeping faster after hours of staring at screens since it filters out the harsh blue light from my monitor and phone screen.

Since then I've found a few other sellers and I'm actually waiting on another delivery. They're not just for my eye health, I also found I could use them as a fashion statement! ;)

Anyone else use these? What brands are you using? 

• Thanks 1

For those peeps here that can adjust the blue light, that's cool! :D But there are still other devices and appliances that has it.. so I doubt that we can avoid it significantly. This type of eyeglasses definitely helps because we are adding more protection to our eyes. 9_9

Wow. Never heard about this, good thing you brought this up. I will look around & find nearest Daiso for that glasses coz i needed it badly. My eyes hurt everytime Im on my computer & cellphone, i spend half of my day on it so good thing I knew this.

On 9/20/2017 at 08:45, erickastella02 said:

im from philippines.. how much is anti radition glass at DAISO? is the quality good?

I actually like my Daiso ones. The frame is plastic so you get what you pay for, but the lens itself does the job.

I should have said anti-radiation and anti-blue light.

On 9/21/2017 at 00:41, Noahbreezy said:

I don't use them. I have a setting on my laptop that allows me to change the amount of blu light emitted. I have an acer aspire vx15

My phone has built in settings for it, but I also use an app: Twilight. I also use one for my desktop: f.lux. That I have the option to not wear my glasses. 

12 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

Got no idea about radiation glasses. I seat on computer more than 8hrs a day. Thanks for the info i will search it and try to find it on where to buy this stuff. 

I've also bought from Fievre and there are a few shops in Shopee that sell them. You can find some for around 175 php to around 500.

4 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

Wow. Never heard about this, good thing you brought this up. I will look around & find nearest Daiso for that glasses coz i needed it badly. My eyes hurt everytime Im on my computer & cellphone, i spend half of my day on it so good thing I knew this.

It certainly helped me with eye strain. You should try it. If you would rather save. I suggest. Getting the app and program I mentioned above. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kurian said:

I heard it wise to use anti glare glass when using computer and driving. As i spend more time now i'm concerned about my vision. But using spectacles were a real headache for me anyone experiencing irritation using those type of glasses??

I don't drive so I would urge you to do your own research about special glasses for driving. But for monitor/screen use, anti-radiation/anti-blue light glasses hasn't caused any irritation for me.

@PARANORMAL

Yes I have normal vision. I don't use graded lenses. 

Edited by NyaoNyao

3 hours ago, RabMalfoy said:

Got one from EO when I got. 
Work good but stopped since I really dont like wearing glasses even If I have to.

I can understand. That's why I use apps/programs so I can give my ears and nose a break! It's mildly uncomfortable underneath a gaming headset when I play long hours. So I take them off sometimes. 

3 hours ago, zale023 said:

I used to have one. it look likes Harry Potter's eyeglasses. A friend borrowed and poof* it magically never returned.

Aww~! They should replace it!

On 9/24/2017 at 00:05, lucas alfaia said:

I did not know the existence of these glasses, I took more than 24 hours on the computer screen, this is ruining my vision, you can send me the website to see the product.

Search Fièvre eyeglasses on Google. Maybe you can try what others are doing here. Maybe there is a setting on your PC/laptop too. Try researching if your unit has one so you can protect your eyes asap! ^_^

35 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Search Fièvre eyeglasses on Google. Maybe you can try what others are doing here. Maybe there is a setting on your PC/laptop too. Try researching if your unit has one so you can protect your eyes asap! ^_^

Or search for Shopee Philippines and do a search on "anti radiation glasses". ;)

I have a new one and I got it from my sister! :D I don't have a picture coz I leave it at the office and it is weekend right now. It has a smaller frame and the color is black. I don't know which one is better. My first one or this one. The first one has a strong yellow tint than this one O.o

Edited by Zephiera