dre1982

DuckDice

As you can read in the topic all has been solved. Or you must be game-over, the black-mailer. 9_9 Like no other dice-site got an scam accusation: https://www.google.nl/search?q=primedice+scam&oq=primedice+scam&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l3.2591j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Running a dice-site will always cause those threads.

Duckdice is there already for a year and if this was the only problem, i don't see any problems.

9 minutes ago, dre1982 said:

As you can read in the topic all has been solved. Or you must be game-over, the black-mailer. 9_9 Like no other dice-site got an scam accusation: https://www.google.nl/search?q=primedice+scam&oq=primedice+scam&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l3.2591j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There are many such thread throughout the internet and there is no end to those coming in everyday - quoting one does not prove anything.

Running a dice-site will always cause those threads.

Not if you know how to handle it. However the references I had provided showed enough proof. Seems like you reported that and mods deleted them. This makes me suspicious because you are not willing to defend yourself on this stance and rather looking for the other way out. On bitcointalk this topic has been debated and then the person who the victim was ultimately compensated. This shows that your site is willing to compromise for their shady ways. But even then the red trust that you wear will be the mark of shame on your site.

Duckdice is there already for a year and if this was the only problem, i don't see any problems.

Maybe because you stopped promoting it on bitcointalk after the red trust on their profile? 

Edited by UltraChief