Nimfomanka

Waiting for an explanation!

Do you want to have an understanding for which Miss Forum was deprived of all hands in your family? Where and what have I done wrong? What kind of hatred do you have for me? Why do not you love me? Miss Forum will stop loving your home and leave you. Are you trying to achieve this?

4 minutes ago, Nimfomanka said:

Do you want to have an understanding for which Miss Forum was deprived of all hands in your family? Where and what have I done wrong? What kind of hatred do you have for me? Why do not you love me? Miss Forum will stop loving your home and leave you. Are you trying to achieve this?

Who is hating nimfo? :( 

You deserve it hun, haters gonna hate. Just let them go. 

Tell me ?

1 hour ago, Nimfomanka said:

Sometimes everything I write is considered spam. It's funny.:D Miss Forum and spam, do not you think? I'm not at home, but under close supervision

I doubt its being marked as spam, probably just not very meaningful.

Hard to get a gauge on who is spammy due to only being able to read last ten posts. Would like to be able to search more thread posts by some people to get a idea of head space.

Just a suggestion and you know you won because they would not let me in the damn Miss Forum contest!9_9

Just now, Blindme said:

Hard to get a gauge on who is spammy due to only being able to read last ten posts. Would like to be able to search more thread posts by some people to get a idea of head space.

Just a suggestion and you know you won because they would not let me in the damn Miss Forum contest!9_9

https://forum.primedice.com/search/ ?

So obvious!:D  I miss the stuff right in front of me to go digging through the backwoods. I know that post must have been making you cringe, appreciate the help.