merlyn22

I win 260btc ????

I was playing on dice accendentally misclick and i hit 260btc. I was able to cash it and i ask my hubby to go with me on mall and go shopping. I was ready to go but my kids wake me up bcoz it was 5pm and need to prepared our dinner ???? i though it was real but sad i was only dreaming ????

On 9/15/2017 at 23:01, merlyn22 said:

I was playing on dice accendentally misclick and i hit 260btc. I was able to cash it and i ask my hubby to go with me on mall and go shopping. I was ready to go but my kids wake me up bcoz it was 5pm and need to prepared our dinner ???? i though it was real but sad i was only dreaming ????

Haha nice dream :D Is it on pd? That would be fun bankrupting them lol

wow what a dream...you will never know it may happen sis.also got some dream but the problem my mom said im talking shitty and i kept on saying damn busted????

Just now, connesa said:

wow what a dream...you will never know it may happen sis.also got some dream but the problem my mom said im talking shitty and i kept on saying damn busted????

lol atleast not looking for winning botton :P

what a nice dream sis hahahah